Page 6 of 6 FirstFirst ... 456

Quote Originally Posted by buzzxxx666 View Post
    always plenty of cr@p and no information, the only milk crates are the ones you and your boys lug around at BK. Offered to meet you at Hoosier last time I picked up tires, but as always you were a 4m phantom no show, just like that race car you dont have.
    Season was over and you need to get tires? You must have gotten lost on the way to Walmart! Lol
    I absolutely know what I am talking about!

http://www.dirtcarump.com/rules/modified-rules/ like them or go b mod or I mod

Quote Originally Posted by $UMP$ View Post
    Season was over and you need to get tires? You must have gotten lost on the way to Walmart! Lol
    got any actual info or just more lies ???

Told you make and model of truck I was in picking up tires, but you were a no show just like on 4m if you could not get your crew at BK to spare you that long I understand, just quit lying.

Speaking of liars old fan what class are you in A mod or B Mod ? Spolier alert the answer is just like $UMP$ you do not race either. So your bold statement of like the rules or move to B Mods does not apply to you cause you dont have an A mod or a B mod. Which class are you moving to old fan ? the answer is neither cause you do not race. Tom

Same old crap....different year...................................
    Old enuf to know better, still too young to givadamm.

Quote Originally Posted by 500BOMBER View Post
    Same old crap....different year...................................
    sadly so....Moderators have NEVER done anything about $UMP$ ruining every thread he touches and meanwhile Lite Inn is now back under then name old fan.
    $UMP$ still starting trouble over a crate post that has ZIP to do with him.

Same (not a nice word)(not a nice word)(not a nice word)(not a nice word) different thread.

Quote Originally Posted by oldschoolmod View Post
    sadly so....Moderators have NEVER done anything about $UMP$ ruining every thread he touches and meanwhile Lite Inn is now back under then name old fan.
    $UMP$ still starting trouble over a crate post that has ZIP to do with him.

Same (not a nice word)(not a nice word)(not a nice word)(not a nice word) different thread.
    Come on Phil you are hurting my feelings!
    I absolutely know what I am talking about!

Quote Originally Posted by old fan View Post
    Don't have a car? Go judge the quality of food at the concession stand and leave the rules, cars, and the rest to real racers. You can't tell the difference from the stands..........idiot!
    Vote for Pedro!!

and you can and yes I can I have worked on a few in my past and might have a few friends that still race

Say what you want about crates! I Could not stand crates but they have changed my mind the last 2 years. Look at the race in Las Vegas. All 26 Cars in the A main were crates so they can win on slick 1/2 mile tracks.

Quote Originally Posted by Hemm View Post
    Say what you want about crates! I Could not stand crates but they have changed my mind the last 2 years. Look at the race in Las Vegas. All 26 Cars in the A main were crates so they can win on slick 1/2 mile tracks.
    Sure crates can win. The trouble is UMP is trying to force this as the ONLY engine option for B mods. Crates as an option OK, crates ONLY no thanks

I really don't think the crates only option will fly not a terrible idea but it won't go over

longer UMP sticks to crates only for Bmods the more tracks that will move to USRA. " UMP are you listening ??? Hello Sam...anyone home ???

they have not gone to it yet

Quote Originally Posted by old fan View Post
    they have not gone to it yet
    here are 2016 rules

A,) The Chevrolet Performance Parts 602 engine (GM Part Number – 88958602) will be the only engine permitted for competition. (see
    G, below) All engines are to remain sealed from the factory. The original factory seals must remain unaltered, tampering, removal,
    modifications of any type and/or broken factory seals will not be permitted. (The Chevrolet Performance Parts 602 crate engine may
    have part number changes from time-to-time as issued by the manufacturer.)

) As an option, for the 2016/2017 season(s) , a “Steel Block/Steel Cylinder Head” engine may be used. This shall include:
    1. Steel engine block, steel heads,
    2. Chevrolet, Ford, and Dodge OEM Engines ONLY. Aftermarket blocks will not be permitted. A maximum of 360 cubic
    inches will be permitted for any steel engine.
    3. The “Steel Block/Steel Cylinder Head” engine may only use one 500 CFM 4412 Holley unaltered carburetor is required.
    The local track rules reserve the right for carburetors to be claimed and/or changed (i.e. “exchanged”) for competitive
    analysis and/or inspection. Choke horns may be removed.
    4. Only flat tappet type cams and lifters will be permitted. In 2016 and 2017 Roller rocker arms and/or any type of roller
    components will not be permitted.
    5. Note: this engine option may not be permitted at all tracks. In the event this engine is not an option, track officials will
    determine the eligibility for a “Steel Block / Steel Cylinder Head” Engine. The weight penalties for the “Steel Block / Steel
    Cylinder Head” Engine must be applied in every application.
    6. Overall vehicle weight will increase by 100 pounds each year, for cars using this engine option. The weights shall be:
    2015- 2500 pounds, 2016 – 2600 pounds, 2017 – 2700 pounds

So yeah you can run non crate but its gonna cost you 100lbs....so UMP penalizing you for a non crate.

this is why UMP will continue to have issues in the bmod class.