Page 11 of 11 FirstFirst ... 91011

Quote Originally Posted by ss12 View Post
    The citizens are finally are getting tired of the capitalist corporation establishment candidates(Cruz, Rubio, and Clinton). Now lets see how they will try to get the citizens back in line. The low informed citizen voting for Cruz, Rubio, and Clinton are already in line. The republican party is really screwed up.
    CRUZ does not belong on that list. But go ahead and show us your nuts.

Glad to see that Cruz is not a establishment candidate and not a liar. Yea right!!

http://www.politico.com/story/2016/0...finance-218862

As far as the lies have your pick
    http://search.xfinity.com/?cat=web&c...lies&offset=20

And Hillary is perfect in your little world? They are politicians, they lie, it's what they do.

Glad to see that Cruz is not a establishment candidate and not a liar. Yea right!!

http://www.politico.com/story/2016/0...finance-218862

As far as the lies have your pick
    http://search.xfinity.com/?cat=web&c...lies&offset=20
    Once again you choose to use liberal biased propaganda news sources! Those are garbage!

Politico has shown itself consistently to be little more than Huffington Post and/or MSNBC for news consumers who crave liberal bias under the guise of impartiality and with the affect of nuance.

Quote Originally Posted by STRONGERTHANDIRT View Post
    And Hillary is perfect in your little world? They are politicians, they lie, it's what they do.
    Politico lies all the time. There are people out there that like to eat their crap up.

Quote Originally Posted by STRONGERTHANDIRT View Post
    http://usawatchdog.com/wp-content/up...2016/03/1b.gif

The only real non-politician is Donald Trump, period.... Cruz has been a politician for a great much of his career and Rubio, I think all his career... so who does that leave? Yup, The Donald..... is he conservative? Somewhat, is he Christian, somewhat, is he a unifier, I think he would be..... can he beat Clinton? Like a red headed stepchild....

if Hillary don't land in jail first

Quote Originally Posted by old fan View Post
    if Hillary don't land in jail first
    The Clintons are too slippery to have anything stick to them !

Quote Originally Posted by mudslinger47 View Post
    The only real non-politician is Donald Trump, period.... Cruz has been a politician for a great much of his career and Rubio, I think all his career... so who does that leave? Yup, The Donald..... is he conservative? Somewhat, is he Christian, somewhat, is he a unifier, I think he would be..... can he beat Clinton? Like a red headed stepchild....
    I agree, anyone who think Cruz is not an establishment candidate doesn't know what he is talking about.

Quote Originally Posted by Raceready View Post
    The Clintons are too slippery to have anything stick to them !
    that's true Slick Willie comes to mind

I agree, anyone who think Cruz is not an establishment candidate doesn't know what he is talking about.
    I guess we need to define establishment. I assume (from your previous post) that you judge establishment status by how big someone's political donors are and how much they give???

Can you elaborate on what you consider establishment and why you see Cruz as part of it? Could you do so in your OWN words rather than copy and pasting a link??

I can't think of one person I consider "establishment" that can stand to be in the same room as Cruz, so I don't see how he can be part of them. He ruffles their feathers constantly IMO.

Please explain your stance.

Quote Originally Posted by skids View Post
    I guess we need to define establishment. I assume (from your previous post) that you judge establishment status by how big someone's political donors are and how much they give???

Can you elaborate on what you consider establishment and why you see Cruz as part of it? Could you do so in your OWN words rather than copy and pasting a link??

I can't think of one person I consider "establishment" that can stand to be in the same room as Cruz, so I don't see how he can be part of them. He ruffles their feathers constantly IMO.

Please explain your stance.
    1st question my answer would be yes.

2nd question my answer would be: Just exactly what it says in the dictionary.

3rd question: Rafael represent the Tea party faction of the republican party. So he is an establishment candidate for the republican party. The other factions of the republican party can stand Cruz for what he has done to the party. By Cruz ruffling up some feather he has created a lot of enemies amongst the republican ranks.
    Last edited by ss12; 03-09-2016 at 05:49 PM.

1st question my answer would be yes.

2nd question my answer would be: Just exactly what it says in the dictionary.

3rd question: Rafael represent the Tea party faction of the republican party. So he is an establishment candidate for the republican party. The other factions of the republican party can stand Cruz for what he has done to the party. By Cruz ruffling up some feather he has created a lot of enemies amongst the republican ranks.
    So, now you're saying the Tea Party is "establishment"???? I've heard it all now.

conservativepost.com/welfare-queen-screams-demanding-free-health-care-this-texas-cowboy-shuts-her-down