Page 1 of 11 123 ... LastLast

Default Acting like a bunch of kids

Look at how ridiculous the Repubatards are acting over Ted Cruz saying Carson was suspending his campaign. They are acting like a bunch of high schoolers. This country is sinking fast. We are left with no one in the Democrat side to vote for and a bunch of Repubatards acting like a bunch of kids.

dummy its called politics but yeah your right no one on the the democratic side that's for sure

Cruz did nothing wrong, CNN put the story out at about 7:30 in the evening and retracted that story kinda even later then that, I doubt it really had much affect on anything...

Quote Originally Posted by old fan View Post
    dummy its called politics but yeah your right no one on the the democratic side that's for sure
    Oh rocket science their suppose to be grown men not a bunch of kids

This coming from 4M's official toddler????

yes but they are playing politics and Huckabee and Santorum are gone , is CNN on any more

Quote Originally Posted by mudslinger47 View Post
    Cruz did nothing wrong, CNN put the story out at about 7:30 in the evening and retracted that story kinda even later then that, I doubt it really had much affect on anything...
    Not from what seeing on the Internet. From what I'm reading it sounds like CNN did nothing wrong. From what I read they only reported Carson was going back to Flordia and said nothing about suspending his campaign.

I agree it had no affect just the sore loser Trump stirring the pot

Is cnn even relevant anymore

Well, no CNN isn't, but it boils down to truth, Kid, just because its on the innernets doesn't mean its true... My only point is Cruz is being blamed for something he did not initiate.... whether CNN wants to admit it or not, they got it wrong and made the call Carson was going back to Fl. to quit.. which in its self is a problem because news organizations tend to leap before the look, and that is all of them...

Quote Originally Posted by kidrock View Post
    Not from what seeing on the Internet. From what I'm reading it sounds like CNN did nothing wrong. From what I read they only reported Carson was going back to Flordia and said nothing about suspending his campaign.

I agree it had no affect just the sore loser Trump stirring the pot

Where have you been for the last thirty years? Campaign season is always like that...

Well, no CNN isn't, but it boils down to truth, Kid, just because its on the innernets doesn't mean its true... My only point is Cruz is being blamed for something he did not initiate.... whether CNN wants to admit it or not, they got it wrong and made the call Carson was going back to Fl. to quit.. which in its self is a problem because news organizations tend to leap before the look, and that is all of them...
    Sorry Mud, that's not what the Cruz campaign is saying. They said CNN did nothing wrong and admitted that CNN never said he was going to Flordia to Quit.
    Last edited by kidrock; 02-03-2016 at 08:58 PM.

Where have you been for the last thirty years? Campaign season is always like that...
    Please not like these kids LMAO!!!

Wonder what the kids will be fighting about on the playground tomorrow!!!!

You can't make this stuff up. They better grow up fast if the want to become the leader of the free country.
    Last edited by kidrock; 02-03-2016 at 10:21 PM.

Please not like these kids LMAO!!!

You can't make this stuff up. They better grow up fast if the want to become the leader of the free country.
    OH, you'd rather have Hilary?

Sorry Mud, that's not what the Cruz campaign is saying. They said CNN did nothing wrong and admitted that CNN never said he was going to Flordia to Quit.
    Cruz has no choice, he has to say that... all part of getting it off the front page... take the arrow and move along... Actually, one outfit whom I have to read about more says it was actually Carson's fault for saying what he was doing in such a way as to lead people to believe he was throwing in the towel...but I have to read a little more about that before I'll sign on to that one 100%..

Kid, I listened to O'Reily tonight, he had the live report from Dana Lash (not sure about last name) reporting that Dr. Carson was headed home to Fl. for some R&R and would be going to DC from there. She said, looks like Carson's out...

watch the clip of OReily and CNN

http://video.foxnews.com/v/473771394...?intcmp=hpvid1
    Last edited by mudslinger47; 02-04-2016 at 02:08 AM.

Watch the movie Idiocracy sometime. It's prophetic.

please not like these kids lmao!!!

you mean "what used to be " a free country don't you kid ?

CNN didn't say he was "quitting" per say, but the report WAS FALSE because they said he wouldn't be in New Hampshire (when he had events planned there all along). A little fact checking by CNN and the Cruz campaign would have gone a long way.

Wake me up when this is all over...................first and foremost, is the next race in Vegas in 1 month!!!

Quote Originally Posted by formercrewguy View Post
    Wake me up when this is all over...................first and foremost, is the next race in Vegas in 1 month!!!
    There ya go, just go to the races and that will fix the world's problems!!!