Page 2 of 11 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast

Quote Originally Posted by skids View Post
    CNN didn't say he was "quitting" per say, but the report WAS FALSE because they said he wouldn't be in New Hampshire (when he had events planned there all along). A little fact checking by CNN and the Cruz campaign would have gone a long way.
    I will agree they never said he was quitting like a lot of people were saying but, I will say what they said was misleading but, Cruz should have vetted the story before posting anything. So in my opinion they were both in the wrong.

Quote Originally Posted by mudslinger47 View Post
    Kid, I listened to O'Reily tonight, he had the live report from Dana Lash (not sure about last name) reporting that Dr. Carson was headed home to Fl. for some R&R and would be going to DC from there. She said, looks like Carson's out...

watch the clip of OReily and CNN

http://video.foxnews.com/v/473771394...?intcmp=hpvid1
    Thanks for the video, like I told skids even though CNN did not say he was quitting it was misleading and both CNN and Cruz were in the wrong.

Quote Originally Posted by kidrock View Post
    Thanks for the video, like I told skids even though CNN did not say he was quitting it was misleading and both CNN and Cruz were in the wrong.

Naw, Cruz did nothing wrong...when you get a "gimmie" like that you run like the wind with it... Maybe Carson needs to take his campaigning a little more seriously....

Naw, Cruz did nothing wrong...when you get a "gimmie" like that you run like the wind with it... Maybe Carson needs to take his campaigning a little more seriously....
    Then why apologize? you don't apologize when you don't do nothing wrong

^^^^^seen it before, good one^^^^^

That is really a good one!

Then why apologize? you don't apologize when you don't do nothing wrong
    Doesn't have a choice, you have to get it out of the headlines...its doing him no good.. the only people that deserve to get fired ar those on CNN that wouldn't admit their mistake... the next evening the stated that they stand be their report, after you all know it was wrong....so, what does that tell you about CNN?

Doesn't have a choice, you have to get it out of the headlines...its doing him no good.. the only people that deserve to get fired ar those on CNN that wouldn't admit their mistake... the next evening the stated that they stand be their report, after you all know it was wrong....so, what does that tell you about CNN?
    Oh thanks for reminding that Cruz is a republican and republicans do NO WRONG.

You guys are just so perfect how do you do it. LMAO!!!!

who says he I did nothing wrong , but we do know Hillary and Bernie do nothing right

Oh thanks for reminding that Cruz is a republican and republicans do NO WRONG.

You guys are just so perfect how do you do it. LMAO!!!!

And you got Bernie and Hilary... what are you laughing at?

Please show me where I say Cruz does no wrong?

And you got Bernie and Hilary... what are you laughing at?

Please show me where I say Cruz does no wrong?
    It's no laughing matter LMAO!!!

You said Cruz did nothing wrong over the Carson incidents but, his campaign recognized they did and sent Carson an apology. Like I said if they didn't feel they did no wrong they wouldn't have had to send an apology but, I guess since he's a republican he did no wrong but, sent a apology anyway Lol.

Remember whats your choice ,it can't be Hillary or the Bern

Quote Originally Posted by old fan View Post
    Remember whats your choice ,it can't be Hillary or the Bern

No I wont be voting for Hillary or Bernie so, it's looking like I won't be voting this go round.

why a no vote that makes no sense but hey that's one less for the bad side all is good

It's no laughing matter LMAO!!!

You said Cruz did nothing wrong over the Carson incidents but, his campaign recognized they did and sent Carson an apology. Like I said if they didn't feel they did no wrong they wouldn't have had to send an apology but, I guess since he's a republican he did no wrong but, sent a apology anyway Lol.
    I don't know how to explain it any better then the way I did... have you ever accepted responsibility for something your wife says was your fault even when it wasn't so you didn't have a long drawn out argument? I have, many many times!!!!

I don't know how to explain it any better then the way I did... have you ever accepted responsibility for something your wife says was your fault even when it wasn't so you didn't have a long drawn out argument? I have, many many times!!!!
    No that's thing about me and my wife we have always taken responsibility it might take a few hours or a day or two but we always have. We don't get into a long drawn out argument. We usually go are separate ways until one realizes they were in the wrong and apologize. That's probably why we have been together for 26 years

why a no vote that makes no sense but hey that's one less for the bad side all is good
    Litey biged, I don't vote just to vote like you. If I don't believe in a candidate why would I vote for one.

It's congress where your vote counts not the presidency.
    Last edited by kidrock; 02-06-2016 at 12:30 PM.

you mean it has to be a dummycrap and since there are none you will not vote you planning on moving out of the country also

you mean it has to be a dummycrap and since there are none you will not vote you planning on moving out of the country also
    Litey biged I'm so glad your back on here so I can get my laugh for tha day.

Now why would I leave the country. I have a good job lovely wife and a great son and the rest of my family is great as well so why would I move. It don't matter to me who becomes president I'm still going to be ok. Getting ready to retire in 8 months as long as everything works out for me so no reason to leave as long as the reputards don't bankrupt the country again