Page 3 of 11 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast

Quote Originally Posted by kidrock View Post
    No that's thing about me and my wife we have always taken responsibility it might take a few hours or a day or two but we always have. We don't get into a long drawn out argument. We usually go are separate ways until one realizes they were in the wrong and apologize. That's probably why we have been together for 26 years
    Goin' on 50 here..... go ahead and believe what you want... but Cruz was unaware of what was happening according to every report, liberal or conservative... but being the CEO of his organization he's taking the fall...

Quote Originally Posted by mudslinger47 View Post
    Goin' on 50 here..... go ahead and believe what you want... but Cruz was unaware of what was happening according to every report, liberal or conservative... but being the CEO of his organization he's taking the fall...
    Congrats on your 50 years it says a lot about you as a person. oh so now he didn't know what was happening but, yet apologized. Ok I like that excuse better Lol !!!!!

Congrats on your 50 years it says a lot about you as a person. oh so now he didn't know what was happening but, yet apologized. Ok I like that excuse better Lol !!!!!
    WEll, he knew after the fact.... but like a good leader, he's taking the hits.... I don't know if he fired anyone or not, I hope not....it wasn't like Carson was going anywhere anyway...

No I wont be voting for Hillary or Bernie so, it's looking like I won't be voting this go round.
    Kid, go look at the green party. If you don't like the candidates for either republicans or democrats then go look at other parties so we can have more choices in the future.

WEll, he knew after the fact.... but like a good leader, he's taking the hits.... I don't know if he fired anyone or not, I hope not....it wasn't like Carson was going anywhere anyway...

A good leader would have known his facts before he let his people it out there. And if someone in his campaign put it out there without his knowledge they should have been fired.

Quote Originally Posted by ss12 View Post
    Kid, go look at the green party. If you don't like the candidates for either republicans or democrats then go look at other parties so we can have more choices in the future.
    I will check them out. We do need a good viable third party in this country.

You got your Republican revolt, its Cruz, Rubio and Trump, none of them GOP'rs BUT the problem is you guys don't want a leader with balls, you want some one to give you stuff...

You got your Republican revolt, its Cruz, Rubio and Trump, none of them GOP'rs BUT the problem is you guys don't want a leader with balls, you want some one to give you stuff...
    They must be sending my free stuff you talk about to the wrong address because, I haven't received anything as of today.

Sorry but, my parents taught me to work for what I get.

Litey biged I'm so glad your back on here so I can get my laugh for tha day.

Now why would I leave the country. I have a good job lovely wife and a great son and the rest of my family is great as well so why would I move. It don't matter to me who becomes president I'm still going to be ok. Getting ready to retire in 8 months as long as everything works out for me so no reason to leave as long as the reputards don't bankrupt the country again
    Please leave the country, and don't let the door hit you on the way out. Your stupid posts are just annoying and clueless.
    Last edited by Clayton_Wetter; 02-09-2016 at 03:41 PM.

They must be sending my free stuff you talk about to the wrong address because, I haven't received anything as of today.

Work harder and save up for a brain transplant then!!

I will check them out. We do need a good viable third party in this country.
    You want a green party? Say goodbye to consumerism and find you a good cave to live in, then. No computer too. And hello to Communism also as they are one and the same.

No I wont be voting for Hillary or Bernie so, it's looking like I won't be voting this go round.
    No you just couldn't vote for anyone other than a Democrat. Your family would probably disown you. lol

I am sure they did. This is what I do not understand. Why so many people who earn a living want to be associated with a party that wants to redistribute wealth? Here is the question. What party has the young people who think they are entitled? What party is running the debt higher than ever? What party can only exist because they promise to give free stuff to people who don't want to work. Or destroy the private sector so some people who want to find work, but can't? What party causes the economic problems, then campaigns against them? Neither party is completely innocent, but one party is far more destructive to a free society. One party thinks the Gov should be running the economy, the other party says the Private sector should run the economy. What say you???

Quote Originally Posted by TS FAN View Post
    I am sure they did. This is what I do not understand. Why so many people who earn a living want to be associated with a party that wants to redistribute wealth? Here is the question. What party has the young people who think they are entitled? What party is running the debt higher than ever? What party can only exist because they promise to give free stuff to people who don't want to work. Or destroy the private sector so some people who want to find work, but can't? What party causes the economic problems, then campaigns against them? Neither party is completely innocent, but one party is far more destructive to a free society. One party thinks the Gov should be running the economy, the other party says the Private sector should run the economy. What say you???
    I can't speak for others I can only speak for myself. Like I said my parents taught me to work for what I get and for those who think they entilited well you will have to ask them.

I guess you forgot who was President when we had the second worst collapse of our economy. I guess you forgot about when Bill Clinton was in and we were some good economic times or maybe when Kennedy was president we were in good economic times.

Where's you numbers yo back up that only young democrats think they are entitled?

As far as the economy I think we need both the private sector and the government co existing to run the economy
    Last edited by kidrock; 02-09-2016 at 03:30 PM.

Kid don't forget when you ask for proof or prove outside what the media told these guys to think you only get insults... Wonder why Trump is where he is at... He talks their talk ...insult the ones that challenge you..

Quote Originally Posted by Headhunter View Post
    Kid don't forget when you ask for proof or prove outside what the media told these guys to think you only get insults... Wonder why Trump is where he is at... He talks their talk ...insult the ones that challenge you..

Yeah I wonder why that is?

Check out who is carrying the day for Sanders, young clueless dems. It is a complete insult to John Kennedy to associate this current day Dem party to what he believed. As for Clinton, he raised taxes lost the house and Senate and thanks to Newt turned things around. Obama is a disaster and check it out, he has the EPA about to pass regulations on Auto Racing. You will love what you find out. By the way, I blame Bush for allowing the Dems to take over and let the sub prime loan disaster ramp up. It all started with the Dems pushing for everyone to own a home. Dodd and Frank lied and covered up the melt down as long as they could and as always happens after they destroyed it, they presented legislation to regulate it. Lies Lies and more Lies equal this slime bag bunch. I am in the financial industry and know plenty of what I speak. I do not need any news org. to tell me anything. Obama and EPA are coming after auto racing. check it out

Check out who is carrying the day for Sanders, young clueless dems. It is a complete insult to John Kennedy to associate this current day Dem party to what he believed. As for Clinton, he raised taxes lost the house and Senate and thanks to Newt turned things around. Obama is a disaster and check it out, he has the EPA about to pass regulations on Auto Racing. You will love what you find out. By the way, I blame Bush for allowing the Dems to take over and let the sub prime loan disaster ramp up. It all started with the Dems pushing for everyone to own a home. Dodd and Frank lied and covered up the melt down as long as they could and as always happens after they destroyed it, they presented legislation to regulate it. Lies Lies and more Lies equal this slime bag bunch. I am in the financial industry and know plenty of what I speak. I do not need any news org. to tell me anything. Obama and EPA are coming after auto racing. check it out
    http://bangshift.com/general-news/se...nto-race-cars/

http://www.economicpredictions.org/w...ial-crisis.htm

It's more like the people on Wall Street are to blame more than anyone but, yes you guys always want to blame the Dems. How amazing it is when something goes wrong it's the Dems fault but, when something goes right it's a republican. I'm really getting so sick of hearing this kind of nonsense.

I guess the young people are sick and tired of your parties way of thinking. It's time for the old white men's club to get out of the way or that's the way they see.

I guess you forgot about the tax increase that Clinton enacted. Remember newt telling Clinton these tax increase would kill the economy in which the exact opposite happened.
    Remember the tax increase was on the wealthy that Ronald Reagan gave to the wealthy.
    Last edited by kidrock; 02-09-2016 at 07:20 PM.