Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Quote Originally Posted by MasterSbilt_Racer View Post
    You got Bloomer glasses on. What he did was worse than what O'Neal pulled in AZ. I am all for the rules. Nothing against Blomquist.
    For us out of the loop, sitting on the sideline wannabes (like myself), what exactly did O'Neal do in AZ?

Quote Originally Posted by Necrosis View Post
    For us out of the loop, sitting on the sideline wannabes (like myself), what exactly did O'Neal do in AZ?
    Filled in the driver side sail panel before the feature.
    Modern Day Wedge Racing
    Florence -2
    Atomic - 2

Quote Originally Posted by Necrosis View Post

Quote Originally Posted by MasterSbilt_Racer View Post
    You got Bloomer glasses on. What he did was worse than what O'Neal pulled in AZ. I am all for the rules. Nothing against Blomquist.
    Actually I don't. You still have a hard on over a fancy window net that meant jack sh!t, let it go. Did you crew McDowells car, doubt it, so let it go. You're still talking about a window net from two years ago, it's quite laughable. And again, you are still saying he broke the rules, UMP/Eldora said no. So a poster on 4m has less pull than Eldora, but hey, just my opinion. And you'll be whining about the Rumley gadget travesty for another God knows how long, but have at it.
    Up in the air who my next “favorite” driver is. Really losing hope on Bloomer getting anywhere back to “normal”.

Quote Originally Posted by chupp n bloomer fan View Post
    Actually I don't. You still have a hard on over a fancy window net that meant jack sh!t, let it go. Did you crew McDowells car, doubt it, so let it go. You're still talking about a window net from two years ago, it's quite laughable. And again, you are still saying he broke the rules, UMP/Eldora said no. So a poster on 4m has less pull than Eldora, but hey, just my opinion. And you'll be whining about the Rumley gadget travesty for another God knows how long, but have at it.
    There was never an announcement that it was legal. You live in fantasy land. If it were legal, it would be on cars today. You don't send a guy to the back over complaints. You do something because it is a rules violation. You are incredible...
    Modern Day Wedge Racing
    Florence -2
    Atomic - 2

It wasn't even a net. It was a panel with a grid on it.
    Modern Day Wedge Racing
    Florence -2
    Atomic - 2