Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Quote Originally Posted by Kwd1253 View Post
    Scott is the king of eldora, only person that could of maybe could have had same avg. Could been jeff. But he went to nascar and plus his two major crashs he had.
    Scott chased him right out of dirt racing and he had to go hide in napcar hahaha

Quote Originally Posted by Kwd1253 View Post
    Dis agree on this part, he always been impressive in his 30 years plus racing, specailly his h.a.t. years. He has ran with the best wk to wk lucas, woo, and he didnt do bad on them national tours... you are right he cant improve on his driving ability, because he is one the cleanest best wheel man there is. But he if gets in chassic that fits his style and understands it, it will look he has improved. I dont get people say chassic dont matter, it does. If put scott in any chassic he can win, but if you put him in a great chassic he will kick everyone ass wk to wk same as jd. I think dale needs get in a different chassic.
    I think you misunderstood what I was saying. He isn't out racing the Lucas Tour every week. It would be understandable if he dropped off. But he hasn't.

All the chassis out there are pretty similar. Chassis doesn't matter if you have the ability to get the most out of it by setting it up yourself. That is the argument there. It honestly matters more from a support standpoint, if you are a guy who needs that.
    Modern Day Wedge Racing
    Florence -2
    Atomic - 1

Quote Originally Posted by MasterSbilt_Racer View Post
    Results don't always show what the actual speed was.

But go ahead and tell yourself how several DNFs bringing an average finish down show that a guy wasn't fast.
    I agree with your first statement.

No one here, myself included, has said that 17 wasn't fast! Nor has anyone said that he isn't a serious contender.

I provided facts that are contrary to your bold claim that 17 was the " most consistently fast car " at eldora, over a time period that you provided. Hell, 17 wasn't the most consistently fast car in '15 at eldora, let alone the last five years!

So, what info/data/stats/facts do you have to support your claim?

Fastest in hot laps?
    Fastest in heats?
    Fastest in feature?

I'm a results oriented kinda guy. Moral victories don't pay the bills.

Frank Revel always told me that being loyal to one chassis guy or one shock guy will hurt you. You'd be surprised how much faster both of them may get just by bouncing ideas off one another. Think about it, Scott Bloomquist and Dale McDowell are going to be having technical discussions about dirt late models this year.... That has never happened before (if it has it hasn't been much).

Warrior doesn't make a bad race car, but sometimes you just level off and sometimes changing something like a chassis and being able to get new ideas from someone else can really spark something.
    I think this is pretty darn awesome.

How many different chassis has Bloomer been in over the years? Hes taken all that knowledge piece here piece there and now makes his own. Whos to say the Dillons wont come up with their own chassis after 'testing the waters' with a S/B? And its funny I remember Scott leaving Mastersbilt for Warrior back in the early 90's

Quote Originally Posted by dirtdobber45 View Post
    How many different chassis has Bloomer been in over the years? Hes taken all that knowledge piece here piece there and now makes his own. Whos to say the Dillons wont come up with their own chassis after 'testing the waters' with a S/B? And its funny I remember Scott leaving Mastersbilt for Warrior back in the early 90's
    What is so funny about that? I am not Mastersbilt.

I remember him in Barry Wrights in the mid 90s. Warrior in the late 90s to 2000s. Rayburns in there some where.

Dillons may build their own cars. Honestly, it is the best way to go if you have some fabrication and engineering horsepower at your disposal. And you aren't the type to sit and wait for Mark Richards, Keith Masters or someone like that to tell you how to be fast.
    Modern Day Wedge Racing
    Florence -2
    Atomic - 1

Scott and Dale were teammates back in the 90's with Barry Wright race cars at Eldora (World 100.

You don't think RCR is a factor? You guys ignore the fact he has probably been the most consistently fast car at Eldora over the last 5 years. He would have been impressively dominant when Bloomer won with his illegal shock package if Bloomer wasn't there. He is one of the smarter and smoother racers. There was nothing fundamentally wrong with his program.
    Illegal shock package? Hmm, thought they were outlawed after 2014? Think you're starting to take over for Litey with your Bloomer boner.
    Up in the air who my next “favorite” driver is. Really losing hope on Bloomer getting anywhere back to “normal”.

Quote Originally Posted by WisWildManFan View Post
    Scott chased him right out of dirt racing and he had to go hide in napcar hahaha
    boy the stories are always better than what happened

Quote Originally Posted by chupp n bloomer fan View Post
    Illegal shock package? Hmm, thought they were outlawed after 2014? Think you're starting to take over for Litey with your Bloomer boner.
    It became illegal. Now the window, he should have been sent to the pits...
    Modern Day Wedge Racing
    Florence -2
    Atomic - 1

Shane has already built 2 bloomquist copies off the car Mark Martin sent to them. Those cars will be driven by the girl development driver Anna P? This info is from the horses mouth. Bloomer car will be a school car.

Wrong you must have been talking to the wrong horse when the new car is done it will be the main car they run not a school car and Anna cars are warrior cars not copys they brought her newer car to her at boyd s last weekend and the new sb is still at Scott being put to gather when they have time to go over there and work they have a Lot going on.

It became illegal. Now the window, he should have been sent to the pits...
    Oh yes, the infamous NASA engineered window net. That Eldora said was legal, but because of the b!tch fest it needed to go.
    Up in the air who my next “favorite” driver is. Really losing hope on Bloomer getting anywhere back to “normal”.

Oh yes, the infamous NASA engineered window net. That Eldora said was legal, but because of the b!tch fest it needed to go.
    There is no way a solid window was declared legal by anyone holding a rulebook. Smh
    Modern Day Wedge Racing
    Florence -2
    Atomic - 1

Titbaby they have had that bloomer car for 2 months and the copies are called Dillon/Bloomquist with bloomers blessing

As I said you don't know much I talk to them weekly and have been friends with them for 35plus years the sb car is still at Scott shop it is not even a rolling chassis yet because of the weather a couple of weeks ago a lot of the parts didn't show up on time it should be getting close within the next month hopefully sooner but with them running mods with ty and Austin in Florida and Dale for 4 nights down there as well it will take a little longer and Dale will be in the warrior car he ran last week .

There is no way a solid window was declared legal by anyone holding a rulebook. Smh
    Shake your head, Eldora said they did it because of all the complaining, not that it was illegal. But hey, become a tech guy and have at it. I'm sure everyone but Scott will come up legal.

Quote Originally Posted by titbaby115 View Post
    As I said you don't know much I talk to them weekly and have been friends with them for 35plus years the sb car is still at Scott shop it is not even a rolling chassis yet because of the weather a couple of weeks ago a lot of the parts didn't show up on time it should be getting close within the next month hopefully sooner but with them running mods with ty and Austin in Florida and Dale for 4 nights down there as well it will take a little longer and Dale will be in the warrior car he ran last week .
    Whatever you do, don't mention Terry Phillips to him.

Shake your head, Eldora said they did it because of all the complaining, not that it was illegal. But hey, become a tech guy and have at it. I'm sure everyone but Scott will come up legal.
    You got Bloomer glasses on. What he did was worse than what O'Neal pulled in AZ. I am all for the rules. Nothing against Blomquist.
    Modern Day Wedge Racing
    Florence -2
    Atomic - 1

And UMP realized they missed it by bringing him in
    Modern Day Wedge Racing
    Florence -2
    Atomic - 1