Default Hagerstown Speedway 2016

Hey 4m Fans. Checkout our 2016 racing schedule. The 2016 season is here and the Hagerstown Speedway is ready to roll. http://dirtcapitol.com/

Is the Hagerstown/Winchester Shootout still on ? I may be overlooking it but I don't see it on the Hagerstown schedule It is still on Winchesters.
    tom... Please "Support Your Local Race Track" & "Take a Kid Racing" !!!

Miss the days when Hagerstown used to open in Mid February and run Sunday afternoons!

Kind of disappointed with this year's schedule. Yes there is a Lucas race, an Appalachian DLM Speed Week race and a Pa Sprint Car Speed Week race, but not too many other big time races. I guess I am still living in the past when Hagerstown was not only the premier DLM track in the east, but maybe one of the top 10 dirt tracks in the country. I guess times change?

Quote Originally Posted by BTExpress View Post
    Kind of disappointed with this year's schedule. Yes there is a Lucas race, an Appalachian DLM Speed Week race and a Pa Sprint Car Speed Week race, but not too many other big time races. I guess I am still living in the past when Hagerstown was not only the premier DLM track in the east, but maybe one of the top 10 dirt tracks in the country. I guess times change?
    No longer the dirt capital as they call it !!!!! Piss poor track conditions and favoritism shown to cars with promoters sponsorship have really taken its toll on "the dirt capital
    !!!!!