Smile Bubba's/ Lucas driver's question. Help me guys.

I was trying to put a vacation/racing trip next weekend, to see different tracks, and I got to the BRP/ Lucas race. Now the question. Have either Bloomquist, Davenport, or Owens ever ran there before in a Late Model? Maybe Owens has in a modified after they changed it to dirt? I seen Lanigan, and McCreadie there with Woo, and I think I remember Francis and O'Neal coming for the Sunday show couple years ago. I just got to thinking that Bubba's could be the best or at least the most entertaining race of speedweek. I'll go out on a limb and pick Lanigan for the win and a good top five for TMac....

pretty sure they have all been there except maybe Davenport. Owens lead a lot of the Sunday race there 2 years ago after coming up from East Bay but got beat by Richards. It is usually a pretty good show there. I will be there with my awesome wife on Valentine's Day. John 1*
    "Out of every one hundred men, ten shouldn't even be there, eighty are just targets, nine are the real fighters, and we are lucky to have them, for they make the battle. Ah, but the one, one is a warrior, and he will bring the others back."
    — Heraclitus

Davenport has been there in crates and twice in a super
    Often imitated, never duplicated!