Default Rain moving in on Golden Isle

Early start...radar looks bad for tonight...

under rain delay now

Called it yet

No...but they will...!of of rain moving east....

Believe I heard they are making the decision at 9.

And its called, rescheduled for 12 tomorrow.

GOLDEN ISLES SATURDAY RAIN OUT: Tonight's race is officially rained out. We will resume LIVE coverage on Lucas Oil Racing TV starting tomorrow, February 7th at 12:30pm ET.

Please note that Lucas Oil Racing TV is subject to weather, schedule and racing series changes which can include delays, time changes or cancellations. While we do not anticipate these types of changes and both the series and the race track are striving to race "on time", please understand that changes can occur that are out of our control. We will do our best to keep viewers informed of any changes as soon as they happen.

This is devastating for the North Florida race tomorrow. Was hoping their car count could be a little better this year.

Quote Originally Posted by DirtTrackin52 View Post
    This is devastating for the North Florida race tomorrow. Was hoping their car count could be a little better this year.
    I thought the same. If I'm them I'm pushing back to a 7pm start and hoping some try the double. GIS should be done by 3-4pm. It's two hours to lake city

Looks like it'll be Superman or Kid Rocket again, though Brian Shirley looked awfully stout tonight. Me and the wife are hanging around for one more day. The rain is supposed to be gone by 10:00am or so. Hopefully we'll get to see the rest of the show.

I'll see your Super and Rocket men and raise you a Smokey and a triple 7.Don't count your chickens till they hatch.
    8/13/16

Smokey is starting pretty far back. The 777 has been fast but hasn't done a lot of passing. But anything's possible. All I know for sure is, it's cold!!!

They just cancelled North Florida. Imagine that....

I want to thank GIS for telling me as I was passing out the gate during the rain that the races were called and there would be no racing on Sunday. Half the campers left by 10.30 hearing the same as I did. Might have helped if they had a PA system that actually worked. No points scored by me. I am sure other feel the same. As far as track prep, the saturday morning race was the worse I have seen in years. Could have thrown the checker at lap 10 cause it was over.
    The stands were filthy at the saturday morning race, they didn't start to begin cleaning up all the trash in the stands until the start of hot laps. And gave up as more people took to the stands. Get organized before adding more seats.