Default Thank you Golden Isle

Track prep for tonight's race...Thanks for the effort!!!

First two heats pretty good.

mother nature helps alot

Just simply get n off your a$$ and trying to make a track better goes along ways with fans.... I will not ever spend another dollar at a few tracks because of the lack of consideration for the fans and drivers...

GIS was only interested in rushing the Saturday evening program to get the time trials and heats in so that they would not have to issue a refund! Screw the track prep was their decision. Why so many classes? Very poorly organized throughout the weekend. Example: Went to pit window to pay for pit passes for entire crew for all three days. They had cleared the pits so we stood in line for over 45 minutes. Get to window and am told that for credit card purchases, I had to go to the track office. Go to track office. Yep, another line. Get to office window. Pay for all passes. Now told I have to go back to pit window with entire crew to get bands!!! So long GIS. We pulled out last night and are parked outside East Bay this morning.

Wow not good

That doesn't surprise me but if you are going to operate like that why did you bother to put up new grandstands

No complaints here. Other than the weather. Just glad to see some SLM racing in February.

This post was about a track prep before a race.... so again Thank You GI for at least trying to get the track ready for a race...as far as how they operate, start a thread about the poor organizational procedures and stop boo hoo n on this one...