Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Woo

Default Woo

Looks like Owens better run the WOO Circuit. 235 points behind after 2 races, wow. Enough bad mouthing Woo Series, Richards is #1 early on in 2016.

I'm just wondering how long he stays on any circuit with no sponsors?

I want so badly for Richards and crew to troll everyone hard at East Bay by rolling out tomorrow with an orange spoiler.

Quote Originally Posted by LMPunk View Post
    I want so badly for Richards and crew to troll everyone hard at East Bay by rolling out tomorrow with an orange spoiler.
    that would be cool!
    jackie boggs....the last true outlaw
    anyone but lanigan
    Swartz - we don't build race cars fast, we build fast race cars

That would be awesome. Josh looks determined this year, looks like he and JD could dominate but it's still way too early to tell. Rumors of Marlar running Lucas through the Show me, I think those dreams are done, he should give WoO a shot. I can see him being successful there.

Quote Originally Posted by Pennsboro23 View Post
    That would be awesome. Josh looks determined this year, looks like he and JD could dominate but it's still way too early to tell. Rumors of Marlar running Lucas through the Show me, I think those dreams are done, he should give WoO a shot. I can see him being successful there.
    Marlar's my boy, but missing the first two points shows of the year should make it an easy decision on whether or not to make the haul to Maryland and Wisconsin for those Lucas races.

He does it for the road to Wheatland deal. As long as you show up to all of the points races leading up to the Show Me, you get a good chunk of change per race. Showup money.. Done it for years..

If they put the orange spoiler on I think that would be in JD head so bad, we would probably see the old JD back. Over driving himself. I know he hated when Richards slid him in the first heat

Quote Originally Posted by Kwoods25 View Post
    If they put the orange spoiler on I think that would be in JD head so bad, we would probably see the old JD back. Over driving himself. I know he hated when Richards slid him in the first heat
    Yeah I'm sure he'd just go wild watching a guy with no intentions of running the series have an orange spoiler. Give me a break.

Quote Originally Posted by B_K View Post
    Yeah I'm sure he'd just go wild watching a guy with no intentions of running the series have an orange spoiler. Give me a break.
    I have to agree BK. It is sort of lame! But, the Rocket huggers will be out in full force this year! This thread is just the start.

I think what Richards needs to do is run Lucas. What he has done so-far will hurt Woo.

Quote Originally Posted by plunks7 View Post
    I think what Richards needs to do is run Lucas. What he has done so-far will hurt Woo.
    I was thinking the same thing. Watching him and Clanton run away with the points won't do the series a lot of good or provide competitive races for the win...kinda like Lucas last season with JD and Bloomer.

It would be hard for him to pass up all the easy pickins money though and he strikes me as the type that would rather be the big fish in a small pond, even if he could be one of the big fish in a bigger pond.

Back to Jimmy, he does have sponsors. The R in R&W stands for Ramirez, as in Ramirez Motorsports and Derek Ramirez(USTMS). They have plenty of cash.

USMTS sorry

Quote Originally Posted by RoundNrOUND View Post
    USMTS sorry
    I could see Ramirez eventually moving to late models, and if they want an established late model racer as his teammate, they could do a lot, lot worse than Jimmy Owens.
    Follow me on Twitter: @JoshBayko

Guerrilla Racing Junkies!

It makes sense why they would decide to sponsor Jimmy, they were on the Erb car so they were already in the business. Also Derek drives LG2 mods witch happen to be built by who now? None other than Mr. Barry Wright himself.

All these oil guys like Derek R. hate the gas prices being low. There not making money right now. The USMTS is basically all people and drivers involved in oil.

Quote Originally Posted by Josh Bayko View Post
    I could see Ramirez eventually moving to late models, and if they want an established late model racer as his teammate, they could do a lot, lot worse than Jimmy Owens.
    They have a Moyer VC. It hasn't hit the track since 2012 when Gustin ran it at I-80. He made about 4 laps blew the motor up. Hasn't seen competitive action since. And yes they still have that car in there shop.

I'm in the camp of I'll believe it when I see it.

Quote Originally Posted by RoundNrOUND View Post
    It makes sense why they would decide to sponsor Jimmy, they were on the Erb car so they were already in the business. Also Derek drives LG2 mods witch happen to be built by who now? None other than Mr. Barry Wright himself.
    I thought the LG2 modifieds were built by Jimmy Owens.

Barry builds the mod chassis for jimmy and Jimmy finish them off