Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: The EPA...

I'm sorry. I don't buy that with this EPA. Just ask coalminers and power plants!

An important except from the article in dirt doctor's link....
    "The EPA recognizes the vehicle itself as the target of compliance or noncompliance. Racers and enthusiasts have long considered the vehicle's use as the arbiter of compliance or noncompliance".
    Support WEEKLY racing......while you still can!

You can find the contact info for your senators and representatives by going to these websites:

http://www.senate.gov/general/contac...nators_cfm.cfm

http://www.house.gov/representatives/find/
    Support WEEKLY racing......while you still can!

S court just stopped the coal EPA was trying to in-act.... Ruled in the States side......
    http://www.smartbrief.com/s/2016/02/...mas-coal-rules
    Last edited by Cardirt0; 02-10-2016 at 07:47 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by racer67x View Post
    they have already shut down the hotrod diesel stuff,and put in regs on modifying the computer your car came with..
    if I remember right the car company claimed that you buy a car but the computer stays owned by them.
    I agree 100%. I don't think they give 2 craps about auto racing. They tried to eliminate the hotrod diesel guys... but now you can still buy the same parts and software, but in the terms of the sale it can only be used for OFF ROAD COMPETITION/RACING! Its a much more broad spectrum of people to control. Do I think racing will be affected unintentionally? Yes. However, the main goal is to stop guys from deleting the DPF and other engine choking, chemical producing emissions garbage from their vehicle.

I'm a Mining Engineer who was forced to move South because of the dying industry. The EPA has had an impact on coal, no doubt....but the strong coal companies will prevail. The companies who are folding right now are the ones who weren't efficient to begin with. I know because I have worked for some of these companies. The EPA isn't out to keep you from building race cars....they are out for the companies who are manufacturing parts to bypass clean air regulations. It's basically Volkswagen all over again directed universally at all manufacturers.

I signed the petition. The one thing that gets me is that if you think about it those jet planes in the sky put out a lot of pollution, same for trains and semi trucks. Those things I have mentioned are constantly being used too. Race cars are not and I just think the gobbament does not want anyone having any fun. My motto is- "Do it today, tomorrow there may be a law against it".

Also want to point out Odumba is so worried about climate control he has the national guard ready for it. I laugh because what exactly the national guard going to do about it? Or what can they can do about it., DUMB!!!

Quote Originally Posted by TheDirtDoctor View Post
    I'm a Mining Engineer who was forced to move South because of the dying industry. The EPA has had an impact on coal, no doubt....but the strong coal companies will prevail. The companies who are folding right now are the ones who weren't efficient to begin with. I know because I have worked for some of these companies. The EPA isn't out to keep you from building race cars....they are out for the companies who are manufacturing parts to bypass clean air regulations. It's basically Volkswagen all over again directed universally at all manufacturers.
    Nothin' personal towards you DirtDoctor, but I think some of the hierarchy of the EPA does in fact want to seriously curb auto racing activities. The higher ups in the EPA have an ideological agenda and a vendetta towards anything or anyone who would go against a their environmental philosophy and ideological goals. I can't prove it but I sincerely believe it.

Here is how an EPA pencil necked geek, who was bullied as a kid, possibly transgender, democrat thinks..............." Hmmmm...racecars=NASCAR=rednecks=Republican=climat e denier." "We'll fix THAT".

Its all about POWER: You like it, They don't, So Kill it: Its all about POWER.........So We clean up the air +10% then China under the Prezs new deal he worked out dirtys it up -40%.... If he don't Kill 1/2 of us be for he goes I will be Shocked

Quote Originally Posted by Cardirt0 View Post
    Its all about POWER: You like it, They don't, So Kill it: Its all about POWER.........So We clean up the air +10% then China under the Prezs new deal he worked out dirtys it up -40%.... If he don't Kill 1/2 of us be for he goes I will be Shocked

He may kill way more than half of us. He is allowing Iran to make nuclear weapons that can be set off above this nation and putting us in the dark without power the nation would turn into a starving, cold dog fight. No bills are being signed to stop this from happening. Defense systems as well as even upgrading our electrical grid and systems. Car electronics would be destroyed also. How would people eat, and get medical aid and medicine, prescriptions would all end. This man could be the man that finally destroyed America. Along with the like minded. Yes he would do this to us. The government has underground facilities to go to and not be subject to what the citizens would be facing.

If we can get through another year maybe there is hope.
    Last edited by Clayton_Wetter; 02-11-2016 at 08:32 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by Clayton_Wetter View Post
    He may kill way more than half of us. He is allowing Iran to make nuclear weapons that can be set off above this nation and putting us in the dark without power the nation would turn into a starving, cold dog fight. No bills are being signed to stop this from happening. Defense systems as well as even upgrading our electrical grid and systems. Car electronics would be destroyed also. How would people eat, and get medical aid and medicine, prescriptions would all end. This man could be the man that finally destroyed America. Along with the like minded. Yes he would do this to us. The government has underground facilities to go to and not be subject to what the citizens would be facing.

If we can get through another year maybe there is hope.
    The worst part is the US subs would Nuke most of the rest of the World...Cave men

The EPA is Obummer's pawn. Call your congressman and demand they pass HR7415

http://www.foxnews.com/politics/2016...egulation.html
    Last edited by Wonder; 03-17-2016 at 10:19 AM.