Page 1 of 5 123 ... LastLast

Default Josh Richards to Lucas?

If Richards shows well at East Bay, and is leading the Lucas points, is there a chance he will chase the Lucas tour title?

Quote Originally Posted by Hoosier View Post
    If Richards shows well at East Bay, and is leading the Lucas points, is there a chance he will chase the Lucas tour title?
    It's extremely unlikely. His dad is pretty much the reason the WoO even exists.
    Follow me on Twitter: @JoshBayko

Guerrilla Racing Junkies!

Quote Originally Posted by Hoosier View Post
    Nope. The first 4 nights at Eastbay aren't even point nights. He will probably roll to Screven on Thursday.

no way. They are loyal to WoO and if they keep on this pace we can assume they take the title of both series WoO pays 100k to win and LOLMDS pays, $75,000 (I think my numbers are right) and we have all talked about the competition factor.

Why run Lucas, when he has to be considered the favorite to win the WoO title?? It's early in the season. JD, Bloomer, Owens, etc. will all figure it out and get rolling. Bigger surprise to me thus far is the "Squirrel"

Quote Originally Posted by Josh Bayko View Post
    It's extremely unlikely. His dad is pretty much the reason the WoO even exists.
    Why would you say that? I'm sure Richards doesn't help to fund them.

And I would say Josh Richards is 100% with WoO, just a better choice for him.

Mark has a better market in woo than lucas. I dont see that team every changing series

Quote Originally Posted by Crossbones View Post
    Why would you say that? I'm sure Richards doesn't help to fund them.

And I would say Josh Richards is 100% with WoO, just a better choice for him.
    You're right, he doesn't fund the WoO. I was more alluding to the fact that he more or less created the modern WoO, and has been ridiculously loyal to it.
    Follow me on Twitter: @JoshBayko

Guerrilla Racing Junkies!

There's no chance.

Doesn't help fund woo?????

Ok.
    Where is the move over flag when you need it?????

There is only 2 things stopping him...fear and atmosphere lol

don't really think Josh is scared of LucasOil

Quote Originally Posted by SuperEight View Post
    Live by the slide job, Die by the slide job. Eventually somebody is gonna punch his ticket with him throwing unnecessary sliders the way he does, He's fast enough to make a pass without doing it on every single pass. Eventually he'll learn the same lesson Shane Clanton did at the Wild west Shootout a couple of weeks ago. Whomp! There it Is!!! and you are on your lid, guess daddy will have to build another one. So far the new car has proven plenty fast without all the dis-respect... I kept hoping Jimmy was gonna door slam him in turn 1!! Why Jimmy?! Why didn't you K-O his wormey A$$?! Maybe tonight.
    So now we are limiting the way people have to complete a pass on the track? The drivers didn't seem too upset about it but here you are complaining as usual.

Thanks,
    Jeff.

Right now it looks like he is just over stealing money from LOLMDS

Quote Originally Posted by W2Racing09 View Post
    So now we are limiting the way people have to complete a pass on the track? The drivers didn't seem too upset about it but here you are complaining as usual.

Thanks,
    Jeff.
    W2Racing09, I think what he said, really separates what little if any knowledge he has about DIRT RACING. This is part of the reason we go to watch Dirt Racing. Is to see slide jobs, successful or not.

Quote Originally Posted by plunks7 View Post
    W2Racing09, I think what he said, really separates what little if any knowledge he has about DIRT RACING. This is part of the reason we go to watch Dirt Racing. Is to see slide jobs, successful or not.
    Some people show up hoping for junked cars.
    Modern Day Wedge Racing
    Florence -2
    Atomic - 1

Quote Originally Posted by MasterSbilt_Racer View Post
    Some people show up hoping for junked cars.
    which is sad.
    jackie boggs....the last true outlaw
    anyone but lanigan
    Swartz - we don't build race cars fast, we build fast race cars

Clanton/Shaw deal was junk. He passed him clean. There is another pedal in the car besides the gas. If you hit someone in the rear after they pass you maybe you should have checked up. That's part of a slide job, turn down and try to slid them the next corner

Quote Originally Posted by W2Racing09 View Post

Thanks,
    Jeff.
    Owens and McCreadie, whom both were on the receiving end, said the sliders were clean. Nothing wrong with a slide job as long as it works.
    8/13/16

Quote Originally Posted by Kwoods25 View Post
    Clanton/Shaw deal was junk. He passed him clean. There is another pedal in the car besides the gas. If you hit someone in the rear after they pass you maybe you should have checked up. That's part of a slide job, turn down and try to slid them the next corner
    It isn't always that simple. Sometimes checking up on a cushion will cause you to wreck. Different people have different etiquette on the deal. Odds are if you cause someone to have to hit the brakes to avoid contact, a lot of guys will at least jack you up a bit. You have to live with that.
    Modern Day Wedge Racing
    Florence -2
    Atomic - 1