Thread: Jordan Yaggy?

Default Jordan Yaggy?

See he has the FLA swing on his schedule. Is he giving the WoO a go again full-time for '16??

Quote Originally Posted by Zonks32x View Post
    See he has the FLA swing on his schedule. Is he giving the WoO a go again full-time for '16??
    I would say the odds are pretty slim.

He will run FLA and go to the Illini. Then probably disappear off the tour.

IMO..... I wouldn't read too much into guys following a certain tour. It's common practice for guys to follow just Lucas or WoO during that stretch even though they have no intentions of following a tour.

Quote Originally Posted by Zonks32x View Post
    I read somewhere that they were giving the WoO a shot again.
    8/13/16

Quote Originally Posted by Highside Hustler25 View Post
    I read somewhere that they were giving the WoO a shot again.
    Why won't he if Arnie Ranta is willing to give him the support like last year. Dream come true for a young up and comer. Two teams on the World of Outlaws tour would require some serious money but I know Arnie loves racing and helping out those midwest super late model teams.

Team 77 is in west Virginia right now having Baker do some last minute touches, u will see he m at Screen and Voluisa. No plans on running the WOO this year, pick and choose is his plans this year.

Quote Originally Posted by wastingmoney View Post
    Team 77 is in west Virginia right now having Baker do some last minute touches, u will see he m at Screen and Voluisa. No plans on running the WOO this year, pick and choose is his plans this year.
    Cool.........thanks for the update.
    Where is the move over flag when you need it?????

Is the Yaggy sponsor that is on Steve Francis's spoiler a business run by Jordan Yaggy's family?

I heard the sponsor online a few nights ago but i havent seen a picture of it yet on the car. I am thinking its the trucking company they own and they also get there cars from Tim Logan so that may have something to do with it as well.

Yaggy transportation.....they had TLR on the car last year. Tim is probably a consultant. Tim is a very smart man on race cars, and has been on several cars throughout the years.

Thanks for answer guys.

Yaggy Trucking is owned and operated by Jordan and his dad Steve,Jordan has got cars from Tim Logan in the past. Tim is a very smart guy and a good friend to the Yaggy's. TLR has been on Jordan's cars ever since he has started racing late models.