Default How bad is T-Macs Car?

I saw the video and it looked like he hit the wall a TON..

Mont.

Tim said in a interview, that it wasn't to bad, and if they need to, they'll roll out the backup. That's why they bring one.
    8/13/16

Here's a shot of it..
    Attached Images Attached Images
    Barbecuebich.... the main cause of diarrhea!!!

It actually didn't look that bad, from what I could tell. I walked down to their pit as they pulled the nose off of it. They were laying a straightedge on it and nobody seemed too concerned about the frame. That was one of those all risk/little reward moves. Even if he hadn't piled the wall I don't think he was going to make that pass. But hey, good on him for putting it on and giving it a go!

T-mac just tasteing for that feature win. Glad to finally see him actually feeling good about getting that monkey off his back so to speak. He seems to b going foward since hes been there and not going in the other direction. Good for him and hope he has a great season as he deserves one.

Gl to the #39 team!!

I watched the video a few times and wonder if the majority of the impact came with plowing into the cushion/loose stuff pretty abruptly when he lost the RF, versus the wall itself. They had good video from the pits after, and obviously you cannot tell if something is tweaked by video... but there was no obvious bent or broke tubing that I could see, including front cross bracing. It also looked like the upper a-frame was fine as well, unless the crew already swapped that out.

Quote Originally Posted by SLIDING SIDEWAYS View Post
    T-mac just tasteing for that feature win. Glad to finally see him actually feeling good about getting that monkey off his back so to speak. He seems to b going foward since hes been there and not going in the other direction. Good for him and hope he has a great season as he deserves one.

Gl to the #39 team!!
    Ditto. He's been very upbeat in the interviews. I hope he's able to continue his forward momentum. It's good thing to have more drivers running well and capable of winning.

Quote Originally Posted by heinen81 View Post
    I watched the video a few times and wonder if the majority of the impact came with plowing into the cushion/loose stuff pretty abruptly when he lost the RF, versus the wall itself. They had good video from the pits after, and obviously you cannot tell if something is tweaked by video... but there was no obvious bent or broke tubing that I could see, including front cross bracing. It also looked like the upper a-frame was fine as well, unless the crew already swapped that out.
    Where did you get the video from

Was during the interview with Tim last night. Saw on FB, i'll try to find and post.