Page 10 of 14 FirstFirst ... 89101112 ... LastLast

ss and kidrock shame on you both!!!

Quote Originally Posted by kidrock View Post
    ss12, exactly they've had their chances but, have failed every time.
    yep the dems sure did , you know the high gas prices could 've been avoided don't you

Quote Originally Posted by ss12 View Post
    Kid to you notice that religion only comes up when they talk about abortion. When immigration comes up they don't say anything about the bible. When God looks down on earth he see no borders! Man is the only one who created borders. They only used the bible when then can make it fit their agenda.
    with out borders we have no country is that what you want every country has borders but ours is as porous can be is that what you , do you ISIS Terrorist knocking on your door or a group from a bear by country coming to assault you it did happen to my brother inlaw he moved out of the country because of it

Quote Originally Posted by old fan View Post
    yep the dems sure did , you know the high gas prices could 've been avoided don't you
    Look like prez has done something about it now.

By the way he gave me free gas for a year.

with out borders we have no country is that what you want every country has borders but ours is as porous can be is that what you , do you ISIS Terrorist knocking on your door or a group from a bear by country coming to assault you it did happen to my brother inlaw he moved out of the country because of it
    Not quite sure what your trying to say here. Repeat please because I want to get this straight about your brother inlaw

my brother in law had a house in Arizona got mugged and assaulted by some illegals after he healed up he sold the house and moved to the Phillipines for good , he had 2 homes in Arizona and one in the phillipines which is wear he lives now on the iisland of lepu lepu he works there as a doctor his family also owns a bed and breakfast he married into one big named familes of the islands ESCANOS look it up
    Last edited by old fan; 02-24-2016 at 07:58 PM.

my brother in law had a house in Arizona got mugged and assaulted by some illegals after he healed up he sold the house and moved to the Phillipines for good , he had 2 homes in Arizona and one in the phillipines which is wear he live now on the iisland of lepu lepu he works there as a doctor his family also owns a bed and breakfast he married into one big named familes of the islands ESCANOS look it up
    Sorry to hear about your brother in law, does he like it in the Phillipines?

yes he does he comes back to the states a few times a year I think he has more frequent flyer miles the name some one , he showed me a pic of the Dali Lama at their bed and breakfast

yes he does he comes back to the states a few times a year I think he has more frequent flyer miles the name some one , he showed me a pic of the Dali Lama at their bed and breakfast
    Does he have a room for you since you don't like the way this country is going lol

Look like prez has done something about it now. By the way he gave me free gas for a year.
    http://www.foxnews.com/politics/2016...?intcmp=hplnws what did you do go to Taco Bell everyday

http://www.foxnews.com/politics/2016...?intcmp=hplnws what did you do go to Taco Bell everyday
    I don't know but have you seen these gas prices here lately? You know that source can't be trusted
    Last edited by kidrock; 02-24-2016 at 08:08 PM.

Does he have a room for you since you don't like the way this country is going lol
    if the Bern or Billary gets in it might be a option but Billary is having fun with her misfortunes of late

if the Bern or Billary gets in it might be a option but Billary is having fun with her misfortunes of late
    Come on Hillary nor Bernie will not be elected. This is a off year so, its a Republican turn, we just have to cross are fingers and hope they can get the rich richer. After all they supply the jobs. Heck I won't mind working for 10.00 an hour how about you.

10 bucks would be a pay cut

10 bucks would be a pay cut
    But, would you be ok with it because that's what your pay will be.

not a chance I owe to much

But, would you be ok with it because that's what your pay will be.

not a chance I owe to much
    Well if they would get it their way that's what they would like to see.

if they get their way I WILL BE LIVING IN A BOX

OK Kidrock...I see that you have managed to get them to throw insults at you. The last gasp.... I have one question for all these holy rolling, bible quoting, scripture reading pro-life people.. Why is it that your so concerned about a baby before it is born but after it is born you could care less if the baby starves to death? Simple to see you don't really care because at the same time your avenging abortion your trying to cut social programs that keep them alive.