Page 3 of 14 FirstFirst 1234513 ... LastLast

Elizabeth Warren statement

The sudden death of Justice Scalia creates an immediate vacancy on the most important court in the United States.

Senator McConnell is right that the American people should have a voice in the selection of the next Supreme Court justice. In fact, they did — when President Obama won the 2012 election by five million votes.

Article II Section 2 of the Constitution says the President of the United States nominates justices to the Supreme Court, with the advice and consent of the Senate. I can't find a clause that says "...except when there's a year left in the term of a Democratic President."

Senate Republicans took an oath just like Senate Democrats did. Abandoning the duties they swore to uphold would threaten both the Constitution and our democracy itself. It would also prove that all the Republican talk about loving the Constitution is just that — empty talk.

I guess they only believe in Ronald Reagan when it fits their agenda.

but wait the dems wants to destroy the Constitution you know the first and second amendments but they are all for the piece for appointing a judge sorry you can't have it both ways

Quote Originally Posted by kidrock View Post
    I guess they only believe in Ronald Reagan when it fits their agenda.
    don't you mean the dems

http://www.againstcronycapitalism.or...-appointments/ and no BERNIE PLEASE HE NEED TO GO A RETIREMENT HOME

You get two more liberals on the SCOTUS and I will guarantee gun control..... you guys never think past your paradigms.... Dam that's sad!!!!

Quote Originally Posted by old fan View Post
    but wait the dems wants to destroy the Constitution you know the first and second amendments but they are all for the piece for appointing a judge sorry you can't have it both ways
    So is Islam ok in your book
    Last edited by kidrock; 02-17-2016 at 04:24 AM.

don't you mean the dems
    No in this case I mean the repubs

Quote Originally Posted by mudslinger47 View Post
    You get two more liberals on the SCOTUS and I will guarantee gun control..... you guys never think past your paradigms.... Dam that's sad!!!!
    Then you better hope the heck you guys win this next election or you might be right but, that would so wrong.

So is Islam ok in your book
    of course not you come to America are either a guest or an America citizen no in between

No in this case I mean the repubs
    then that a whole different story so its ok to tear apart the amendments but wit fits your agenda and like I said before vote the person not the party

Quote Originally Posted by mudslinger47 View Post
    Isn't there already some type of gun control? What good are your guns going to do against the government weapons? Your guns might of been alright in 1776 but I don't think you would have a chance against a drone, rockets, tank, or a fighter jet.
    Last edited by ss12; 02-17-2016 at 05:51 AM.

not against the govt but against predators the dems want to take way the second amendment

Lite-inn, you guys always bring up impeachment but, the reality is you don't have nothing to impeach him on they would have already done so.
    there is a laundry list a mile long on this guy the problem is no in congress has ballsl except maybe Billary and Michelle https://politics247.wordpress.com/ta...ma-has-broken/
    Last edited by old fan; 02-17-2016 at 05:54 AM.

there is a laundry list a mile long on this guy the problem is no in congress has ballsl except maybe Billary and Michelle
    The congress is controlled by republicans. So republicans are ballless?
    Last edited by ss12; 02-17-2016 at 10:07 AM.

that's true they should be fired for not doing there job https://www.facebook.com/retainyourf...type=3&theater
    Last edited by old fan; 02-17-2016 at 06:58 AM.

of course not you come to America are either a guest or an America citizen no in between
    Isn't that the first part of the first amendment, freedom of religion and that means any religion not the religion you deem ok. So like I said you don't get to cherry pick the constitution

there is a laundry list a mile long on this guy the problem is no in congress has ballsl except maybe Billary and Michelle https://politics247.wordpress.com/ta...ma-has-broken/
    Then why haven't they impeached him already?

then that a whole different story so its ok to tear apart the amendments but wit fits your agenda and like I said before vote the person not the party
    yes both sides are quilts of cherry picking the constitution. So how about both sides start abiding by the constitution and not just the part that fits thier agenda. It makes you a hypocrite when you don't and that goes for both sides.