Page 12 of 12 FirstFirst ... 2101112

Quote Originally Posted by huskerdirt View Post
    You aren't guessing.... You just wanna believe something that isn't true.

The cars are made in Iowa..... Ankeny Iowa to be precise. They also make modifieds, stock cars and hobby stocks.

Brandon Overtons crew road tripped to Iowa to get his cars. There are pictures to verify this.

Maybe you need to do alittle more investigation.
    Those cars are sold. There might be one left. That one almost made it to Nebraska. Now to what degree the Victory and Longhorn are similar is a different story.
    Refresher for JinxNC

Oh, I would be remiss if I didn't comment and clarify your comment on your "two separate chassis" theory, and the obvious angst and confusion it seems to be causing you....

Let me put this in terms you might understand.... Even in today's modernized technological world.... If you take a photograph, then take that original proof and make a copy of it.... Although it may look the same in all facets, it STILL is not quite as sharp as the ORIGINAL. Thank you....that will be all....

He's sure about it and so is everybody else except you.
    Refresher for Sir Know it All.

And way to utilize that "edit" option on your posts..... You cover up your feces better than any cat I have ever seen.

Quote Originally Posted by JinxNC View Post
    Oh, I would be remiss if I didn't comment and clarify your comment on your "two separate chassis" theory, and the obvious angst and confusion it seems to be causing you....

Let me put this in terms you might understand.... Even in today's modernized technological world.... If you take a photograph, then take that original proof and make a copy of it.... Although it may look the same in all facets, it STILL is not quite as sharp as the ORIGINAL. Thank you....that will be all....
    Again..... I'm not arguing whether the Victory and Longhorn are the same or different. That's above my pay grade.

Just because I build a house that looks like one from NC. Doesn't mean my house is suddenly from NC because that's where the original idea came from. 2 objects suddenly don't become one because they both look the same. Based on your argument that's theory.

Do you honestly believe that the Moyers just slapped there logo on the cars they already had??? And the ones they've sold to customers???

And way to utilize that "edit" option on your posts..... You cover up your feces better than any cat I have ever seen.
    Yes editing those posts 5 hours ago because of a grammer error is "covering my a$$".
    Last edited by huskerdirt; 02-16-2016 at 11:34 PM.

Husker, bless your lil ole heart.... I originally asked, "what chassis the winner of the Monday feature was in?" To which you vehemently replied that it was a Victory. And was even kind enough to give me some geography as to where it is made as well as a recent purchaser. You also said that I was the ONLY one confused as to the actual chassis BRAND that won the race. Hmmm.... Who is the one confused now?

Get out from behind the computer screen and come to the racetrack. Hell, I might even save ya a seat....
    Nope.... I was replying to the fact Victory was made on Iowa. That's where my comment came from. Now, you could've replied clarifying what you meant. But you waited this long.... Maybe you were looking for something to grab on to in an attempt to cover your a$$.

JinxNC, If you are right, why did Jr. mention in Victory lane? Thanks to Victory chasiss and my Dad. And also my Dad's help. Did Jr. Lie? And if he did lie I would say that's not good for business. Just saying.

I'm not sure if the car he won in at Volusia is one of there old Longhorns (sure looks that way), but it definitely does not resemble the Victory Car he ran at Brunswick and early at Eastbay. Different sticker on the cage above his helmet, different style rock guard, and different windows. Either way, good job BMJ

Quote Originally Posted by plunks7 View Post
    JinxNC, If you are right, why did Jr. mention in Victory lane? Thanks to Victory chasiss and my Dad. And also my Dad's help. Did Jr. Lie? And if he did lie I would say that's not good for business. Just saying.
    This seems to be a case of believing what you wanna believe.

I guess DoD was lying in that article today. I guess Moyer Jr was lying about everything he said last night. And he lied about taking two Victory cars to Florida(can't fit 3). And his dad too was lying. Not to mention the announcers at the event.

So all these people were lying and but Jinx knows the truth. Because every single thing in the world is a conspiracy.

Quote Originally Posted by Drop Shock View Post
    I'm not sure if the car he won in at Volusia is one of there old Longhorns (sure looks that way), but it definitely does not resemble the Victory Car he ran at Brunswick and early at Eastbay. Different sticker on the cage above his helmet, different style rock guard, and different windows. Either way, good job BMJ
    The one they won w monday at volusia resembles a _ _ _ _ _ _ _ N