Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Quote Originally Posted by luke81 View Post
    No it's not, LOL......Temple Terrace is a 20 minute drive from the track AT LEAST. Temple Terrace is north of downtown Tampa. And if you think Temple Terrace is all that scary you must live in Candyland. Progress Village is the name of the projects near the track.
    I stand corrected progress village sounds right... I think I've heard ab temple terrace on this board maybe.

Really cracked me up with all the worry about track curfew in that area. Apparently they don't like being bad neighbors to the traveling circus folk that live to the south during the winter.[/QUOTE]

Yeah, The bearded lady gets rather surly when she doesn't get her sleep.lol

Quote Originally Posted by SLIDING SIDEWAYS View Post
    May b so but I do it to attract you comments! You seem to comment on them as you have a obsession also. Ha ha.
    You got me there!! I admit it. I'm obsessed with pointing out stupid posts!! Just can't help it, I guess!!!

Thumbs up

Quote Originally Posted by Clayton_Wetter View Post
    You got me there!! I admit it. I'm obsessed with pointing out stupid posts!! Just can't help it, I guess!!!
    Its all good see dubya !! Lol. Just habin pun

Quote Originally Posted by luke81 View Post
    No it's not, LOL......Temple Terrace is a 20 minute drive from the track AT LEAST. Temple Terrace is north of downtown Tampa. And if you think Temple Terrace is all that scary you must live in Candyland. Progress Village is the name of the projects near the track.
    Your right Luke, I actually tried to get a room on Temple Terrace, nothing wrong "it seemed" with that area. I finally found a room on Wesley Chapel. Then they jacked the room rate up Friday, when I ask why, they told me rooms are at a premium, Trump is at the college giving a speech. I will have reservations on my next trip to speedweeks.

Quote Originally Posted by MUD MAESTRO View Post
    Really cracked me up with all the worry about track curfew in that area. Apparently they don't like being bad neighbors to the traveling circus folk that live to the south during the winter.
    Yeah, The bearded lady gets rather surly when she doesn't get her sleep.lol[/QUOTE]

I stay at the track.......it's safer.
    Where is the move over flag when you need it?????

Wesley Chapel??? Geez man that's even farther away than Temple Terrace. For better room deals in the future look south and east of the track. Even down into Sun City there are decent places that are usually cheap.

Tell me about it, took almost an hour to get to the track. My original plan was to catch 4 different tracks, Screven on Friday, East Bay on Saturday, Bubba's on Sunday then Volusia on Monday. Worked screwed me over and I only got to see the Thursday, Friday shows, then came home to work Sunday. I will, without a doubt, plan better next year....lol