Page 12 of 12 FirstFirst ... 2101112

Congrats Josh #59. Congrats to WOO, everyone says there are two good guys and then 12 guys better in Lucas. Not sooooo, feel sorry for T Mac and Lanigan, bad choice. The WOO guys just don't have as BIG a names but SOLID !!!

Owens Whoooooo?

Quote Originally Posted by Nasty55 View Post
    D@mn ol jeff will have an allnight boner now that Kid Rocket won tonight lol.......
    I honestly thought he was going to lose it with 9 to go, he was ripping through the lapped traffic and McDowell was going at a much more steady pace. I think he did use up his tires but still had enough to stay in front.

Thanks,
    Jeff.

Quote Originally Posted by pink floyd View Post
    the new woo points leader:

1.Josh Richards
    2.Dale McDowell
    3.Jonathan Davenport
    4.Scott Bloomquist
    5.Rick Eckert
    6.Gregg Satterlee
    7.Don O'Neal
    8.Jason Feger
    9.Morgan Bagley
    10.Shane Clanton
    11.Steve Casebolt
    12.Boom Briggs
    13.Eric Wells
    14.Steve Francis
    15.Chub Frank
    16.Brian Shirley
    17.Chase Junghans
    18.Kenny Pettyjohn
    19.Dennis Franklin
    20.Jordan Yaggy
    21.Frank Heckenast Jr.
    22.Brandon Overton
    23.Jimmy Owens
    24.Tim McCreadie
    25.Ivedent Lloyd Jr.
    26.Austin Smith
    27.Dennis Erb Jr.
    28.Dillon Wood
    29.Justin Rattliff
    Dam it Covert quit working and race for a living !

Quote Originally Posted by slmcrewchief99 View Post
    What will the excuse be tonight. JD ran 2nd last night and blamed a lap car for bending a spindle. Got outran by 2 cars tonight so I guess BOTH spindles are bent now. Keeps this up and he will be out of parts before Saturday.....

Can anyone just get out of their car and just admit he got outran. You get your a$$ out and brag when you win. Man up and take your lumps. Tomorrow is a new day. SMDH
    Fine post!!!

It pains me to say Owens (no sponsors), your done, really. I don't get it and don't no the full story but bad for a guy that two years ago could win anywhere. What the hell!

Quote Originally Posted by dirtMAN007 View Post
    Dam it Covert quit working and race for a living !
    I'm not much of a Covert fan but it would of been cool to see him follow the trail up to Volusia. I know it would probably be pointless because at some point he would have to work -- but he would definitely have been able to get Thurs and Fri off and fly to Volusia. He was fast at Screven.

Thanks,
    Jeff.

Quote Originally Posted by TUTY View Post
    It pains me to say Owens (no sponsors), your done, really. I don't get it and don't no the full story but bad for a guy that two years ago could win anywhere. What the hell!
    Yeah -- I usually am the first to say that the driver is the most important part of the equation but he needs to make a change. The BWRC cars really don't seem to be able to keep up anymore they need some updating or something. He needs to make a switch to an XR1, a Longhorn or back into a Bloomquist (doubt Scott would let that happen).

Thanks,
    Jeff.

Quote Originally Posted by W2Racing09 View Post
    I'm not much of a Covert fan but it would of been cool to see him follow the trail up to Volusia. I know it would probably be pointless because at some point he would have to work -- but he would definitely have been able to get Thurs and Fri off and fly to Volusia. He was fast at Screven.

Thanks,
    Jeff.
    Have you talked to Jason ? Just wondering how you "know" he could have " definitely" got off work Thursday and Friday ?

Quote Originally Posted by pink floyd View Post
    I'm waiting for bloomer to fall asleep during an interview.
    pink Floyd, If your referring to why he has his eyes closed? If you have never been interviewed, that light is blinding.

Congrats Josh #59. Congrats to WOO, everyone says there are two good guys and then 12 guys better in Lucas. Not sooooo, feel sorry for T Mac and Lanigan, bad choice. The WOO guys just don't have as BIG a names but SOLID !!!
    blah, blah, blah, blah!!!! By the way, Where did the " future " finish? Who ever came up with that Nickname? Doesn't even come remotely close to the profile.

Quote Originally Posted by W2Racing09 View Post
    Yeah -- I usually am the first to say that the driver is the most important part of the equation but he needs to make a change. The BWRC cars really don't seem to be able to keep up anymore they need some updating or something. He needs to make a switch to an XR1, a Longhorn or back into a Bloomquist (doubt Scott would let that happen).Thanks,Jeff.
    I feel your pain fellas. I read somewhere Idk where that its a lil different design than regular bwrc so they mite be still workin the bugs out of it...Idk if they make enuf repelant to fix it tho lmao He!! he should call Tader and see what hes got goin lmao ..

I dont dislike Jimmy at all but I wouldn't consider myself a huge Owens fan (even tho he seems like i nice enough and very likeable guy) but it even pains me to see him run so poorly knowing how much talent he has

Well people can say what they want about Richards but he has proven himself night after night 6 out of 11 if I'm not mistaken but after saying all that I am more of a Davenport fan good evening everyone

Sorry to here that. LOL

Quote Originally Posted by slmcrewchief99 View Post
    What will the excuse be tonight. JD ran 2nd last night and blamed a lap car for bending a spindle. Got outran by 2 cars tonight so I guess BOTH spindles are bent now. Keeps this up and he will be out of parts before Saturday.....

Can anyone just get out of their car and just admit he got outran. You get your a$$ out and brag when you win. Man up and take your lumps. Tomorrow is a new day. SMDH
    He sure did get beat tonight.

Quote Originally Posted by SLIDING SIDEWAYS View Post
    He sure did get beat tonight.
    Just got home from watching that beat down, live! It was worse watching it live. Josh could basically drive in any groove and still make passes!

Im glad Mark copied a Longhorn....roll eyes! Get back to work, RUMLEY!

Quote Originally Posted by plunks7 View Post
    pink Floyd, If your referring to why he has his eyes closed? If you have never been interviewed, that light is blinding.
    sure is, but I was referring to his speech.
    jackie boggs....the last true outlaw
    anyone but lanigan
    Swartz - we don't build race cars fast, we build fast race cars