Page 1 of 21 12311 ... LastLast

Default Dang no talent loser!!

Won tonight!!!! Way to go Kyle Busch!!! Come on lets hear it haters!!!

Congrats to Jr. That boy was bad fast... I'd prolly about bet on Jr. this year for the 500... did his pass by himself!!

yep no talent to run asphalt lol

No manners, class, dignity or legitimate championship, as well.

Ya'll need to read the record books.... LOL I get the last laugh............................................. .again

Really? You consider idolizing a no manners, classless pee wee herman look alike and his illegitimate championship the last laugh? Bbbbwwwwwwwwwwaaaaaaaaaaahahahahahahaha!!

That's a laugh alright but not the last one!
    Last edited by CIRF; 02-19-2016 at 03:14 PM.

Here's the problem it's not illegitimate Championship by Nascars rules. It doesn't matter if they change the rules it's still under their rules. Now I font agree with it and I don't think Kyle should have been illegible for the Championship but, NASCAR did and that's really all that matters. Now as far as no manners or classes I will agree he has been that. But who knows he might change now that he has a kid. It just might make him grow up from here.

how many drivers missed many a race and still won the championship

LOL you guys are a crack up.....do I need to link up the fact that Kyle is the champ? I cannot believe that they did that, gave Kyle a championship and never even once consulted any of you guys.... what's a person to do?

Sometimes, I just crack me up...and I win again......................

Just in case ya'll wanted to read about it again....

http://www.google.com/url?sa=t&rct=j...xlFDdJlh-pW9Nw
    Last edited by mudslinger47; 02-19-2016 at 08:12 PM.

Please notify us when your idol, pee wee jr., wins 6 legitimate Cup championships, 5 in a row and has 75 wins in Cup. Then we'll take what you say seriously. Till then, it's all just hot air. Laughing out loud, loudly!!

As of today your idol has 1 illegitimate championship, 34 Cup victories, no manners, no class and no dignity.

Jimmie has 6 championships, very good manners, a bundle of humility, oozes class and displays dignity in all circumstances.

Let's hear it again how great your idol pee wee jr. is! LOL!!
    Last edited by CIRF; 02-19-2016 at 10:59 PM.

LOL Still the champ of 2015... the record books don't lie, or care if you recognize it... LOL Nor do I as far as that goes.. and according to Jeff Gordon, Kyle is probably thee best ever!!! Want a link to the quote? LOL

Nope the records don't lie and your boy pee wee jr. has a loooooooooooooooong way to go before he can even be mentioned in the same breath as guys like The King and Jimmie.

As you said the numbers don't lie and pee wee was given a championship after being allowed to not to have to follow the same rules as most everyone else and not competing in the biggest race on the Cup schedule along with 10 others. That's the real and the raw, like it or not.

Besides being deficient in the statistics department he is a bit of a wimp that gets slapped around by a 60 something Richard Childress, runs like a schoolgirl from Harvick and never was taught manners, class and dignity. No amount of money, phony championships or race wins will EVER change that.

Jeff Gordon was a great driver but he is, and always has been, a NASCAR shill that has toed the NASCAR company line since the days of him fukking over Bill Davis. So, although Gordo was a great driver no one with much knowledge of his ties to NASCAR can possibly put any stock in what Gordo says in reference to driver greatness. Pee wee is the current (ie. illegitimate) champion and Gordo will say whatever is going to please NASCAR.

Muddy ol' buddy, it's purely evident that you're a NASCAR and pee wee nuthugger but the truth, unfortunately for you, remains the truth! LOL!

but what happened yesterday Denny Hamlin took them to school

Quote Originally Posted by CIRF View Post
    Nope the records don't lie and your boy pee wee jr. has a loooooooooooooooong way to go before he can even be mentioned in the same breath as guys like The King and Jimmie.

As you said the numbers don't lie and pee wee was given a championship after being allowed to not to have to follow the same rules as most everyone else and not competing in the biggest race on the Cup schedule along with 10 others. That's the real and the raw, like it or not.

Besides being deficient in the statistics department he is a bit of a wimp that gets slapped around by a 60 something Richard Childress, runs like a schoolgirl from Harvick and never was taught manners, class and dignity. No amount of money, phony championships or race wins will EVER change that.

Jeff Gordon was a great driver but he is, and always has been, a NASCAR shill that has toed the NASCAR company line since the days of him fukking over Bill Davis. So, although Gordo was a great driver no one with much knowledge of his ties to NASCAR can possibly put any stock in what Gordo says in reference to driver greatness. Pee wee is the current (ie. illegitimate) champion and Gordo will say whatever is going to please NASCAR.

Muddy ol' buddy, it's purely evident that you're a NASCAR and pee wee nuthugger but the truth, unfortunately for you, remains the truth! LOL!
    As far as Jeff Gordon and Bill Davis it was business and it look like it worked out pretty well for Gordon.

I will say this although NASCAR did give Kyle an exemption he still had to go out in win races and get in the top 30 in points which most thought he couldn't do. So have to give him some credit for doing that. For the record I didn't agree with giving him the exemption since it was his decision to get in that xfinity race

Quote Originally Posted by old fan View Post
    but what happened yesterday Denny Hamlin took them to school
    I thought you only watched real racing LMAO!!!

I only watched the highlights some of us have to work 7 days a week

Quote Originally Posted by kidrock View Post
    As far as Jeff Gordon and Bill Davis it was business and it look like it worked out pretty well for Gordon. I will say this although NASCAR did give Kyle an exemption he still had to go out in win races and get in the top 30 in points which most thought he couldn't do. So have to give him some credit for doing that. For the record I didn't agree with giving him the exemption since it was his decision to get in that xfinity race
    does it matter what series he got hurt in , look at smoke getting hurt before the season in a off road deal

does it matter what series he got hurt in , look at smoke getting hurt before the season in a off road deal
    It doesn't matter if he got hurt outside of racing it was his choice not Nascars. I was only referring to the xfinity race because it was his choice to get in the car and then got hurt. He should not been allowed to race for the championship but, since they did give him the exemption and he went out and won races got in the top 30 in points and then won the championship the way he did it then he is the champ

Looks like Ole Smoke is about "Up in Smoke'!!!

I only watched the highlights some of us have to work 7 days a week
    Funny how some of you guys say you don't watch but we know you do. LMAO!!!

I watched the highlights some of us have a life to live or do some thing that most liberals don't understand its called work and does it matter where a driver gets hurt be it NASCAR or non nascar