Page 11 of 21 FirstFirst ... 910111213 ... LastLast

What they didn't gave highlights on the NCAA tournament yesterday lol.

Didn't need to watch the highlights since we watched all 4 games, start to finish.

Come on Kid, you can do better'n that!

Quote Originally Posted by CIRF View Post
    Didn't need to watch the highlights since we watched all 4 games, start to finish.

Come on Kid, you can do better'n that!
    And they didn't give you any highlights of the NASCAR race yesterday like they did last week race.

I wonder why but, I bet you already know why they didn't.
    Last edited by kidrock; 03-28-2016 at 10:50 AM.

Okay, we'll try it again.

We watched all four games because they were all played independently of each other unlike last week when there were multiple games being played during the same time period and not all were available in our viewing area. Thus, the need to watch ESPN for the highlights of the games that we missed due to non availability in our area last week, but that was not the case this weekend.

Does that clear it up for ya'? Hope so because I don't know how to make it any more clear.

Any more silly questions?

Okay, we'll try it again.

We watched all four games because they were all played independently of each other unlike last week when there were multiple games being played during the same time period and not all were available in our viewing area. Thus, the need to watch ESPN for the highlights of the games that we missed due to non availability in our area last week, but that was not the case this weekend.

Does that clear it up for ya'? Hope so because I don't know how to make it any more clear.

Any more silly questions?
    Ok that does clear it up for me.
    Last edited by kidrock; 03-28-2016 at 02:21 PM.

I knew it was an exercise in futility to attempt to convey a coherent thought to litey and then expect him to respond with any degree of cogency as this post clearly demonstrates. Should have known better.

I will make one attempt at a clear and concise summation that maybe even you, muddy, can see even with your blinders firmly in place. There is a huge difference between living in the past and pointing out mistakes that have been made and using the good and useful aspects of what has gone before as a positive example. Your simple misconception deserves a simple summation, and there you have it.

Was this weeks NASCAR race a good one? Please give us the CliffNotes run down, muddy. Thanks.
    I thought you weren't interested in what happens in NASCAR lol

Okay, we'll try it again. We watched all four games because they were all played independently of each other unlike last week when there were multiple games being played during the same time period and not all were available in our viewing area. Thus, the need to watch ESPN for the highlights of the games that we missed due to non availability in our area last week, but that was not the case this weekend. Does that clear it up for ya'? Hope so because I don't know how to make it any more clear. Any more silly questions?
    Yes, why is the sky blue? lol

Now that was funny right there, is the sky blue. LMAO!!!!

Quote Originally Posted by kidrock View Post
    I thought you weren't interested in what happens in NASCAR lol
    I'm not, but I love hearing muddy gush!! LOL!!!!

Now that was funny right there, is the sky blue. LMAO!!!!
    The question is WHY is the sky blue. Yeesh!!
    If you're going to laugh your a$$ off at something try and figure out exactly what you're laughing at. Very, very weird and elementary sense of humor.
    Last edited by CIRF; 03-28-2016 at 04:19 PM.

The question is WHY is the sky blue. Yeesh!!
    If you're going to laugh your a$$ off at something try and figure out exactly what you're laughing at.
    Oh I'm so sorry for not putting the WHY in there. Here let me correct it for you

Now that's some funny chit right there, WHY IS THE SKY BLUE LMAO!!!

Is that better? LMAO.

Oh I'm so sorry for not putting the WHY in there. Here let me correct it for you

Is that better? LMAO.
    Too late now skippy. The moment is past.

And, if you keep laughin' your ass off you'll have to take your shirt off to $hit.

Besides, why is the sky blue isn't all that silly of a question. There is a definitive and plausible answer to that question.

Try, this one: why do I defend NASCAR? Now there is a silly question for ya' with no answer that possibly makes a lick of sense!

no why do you

Too late now skippy. The moment is past.

And, if you keep laughin' your ass off you'll have to take your shirt off to $hit.

Besides, why is the sky blue isn't all that silly of a question. There is a definitive and plausible answer to that question.

Try, this one: why do I defend NASCAR? Now there is a silly question for ya' with no answer that possibly makes a lick of sense!

Oh I'm so sorry the time has past Forrest. I thought I made it just in time lol.

Is that better? LMAO.

Pardon my disgust!!

I'm not, but I love hearing muddy gush!! LOL!!!!
    First off, I don't watch sports that play with their balls, I watch a sport that takes balls to play....

Secondly, it was Easter Weekend, devoted to Church, the Lord and Sunday service and family....

NASCAR has enough sense to give the participants time for Easter, to bad other sports don't have that much class....

Quote Originally Posted by mudslinger47 View Post
    First off, I don't watch sports that play with their balls, I watch a sport that takes balls to play....

Secondly, it was Easter Weekend, devoted to Church, the Lord and Sunday service and family....

NASCAR has enough sense to give the participants time for Easter, to bad other sports don't have that much class....
    I can't wait to hear this response.

Quote Originally Posted by Clayton_Wetter View Post

Pardon my disgust!!
    Very good Clayton!! LOL!! You hit one out of the park once again!

Quote Originally Posted by mudslinger47 View Post

I tell ya' what muddy ol' buddy, why don't you suit up and try guarding Ken Meeks of North Carolina on a post up sometime and see how many balls it takes and see whether you've got your full compliment when he's done with ya'. LOL!!

That's right! I forgot. NASCAR doesn't schedule Cup races on Easter and Mothers Day. That's one of the things they actually do right. I was wondering why no one could come up with a winner.

CLASS! You sure you wanna' point out how classy NASCAR is along with your phony, self righteous perception of someone else's lack of class when you're such a devoted pee wee jr. nuthugger and apologist? Now there is a very juicy chunk of irony right there.
    Last edited by CIRF; 03-29-2016 at 11:22 AM.

Well I guess that's as good as it gets right there. Lol

Boy that Clayton guy is one scary dictator. LMAO!!!!!

Very good Clayton!! LOL!! You hit one out of the park once again!

I tell ya' what muddy ol' buddy, why don't you suit up and try guarding Ken Meeks of North Carolina on a post up sometime and see how many balls it takes and see whether you've got your full compliment when he's done with ya'. LOL!!

That's right! I forgot. NASCAR doesn't schedule Cup races on Easter and Mothers Day. That's one of the things they actually do right. I was wondering why no one could come up with a winner.

CLASS! You sure you wanna' point out how classy NASCAR is along with your phony, self righteous perception of someone else's lack of class when you're such a devoted pee wee jr. nuthugger and apologist? Now there is a very juicy chunk of irony right there.
    I take it you like playing with your balls then.... knock yourself out....