Page 19 of 21 FirstFirst ... 91718192021 LastLast

Quote Originally Posted by CIRF View Post
    Yep, your defensiveness and slobbering definitely brought a wide smile to our face. And your own response tells us you have no valid counter to the comparisons of stats and character virtues. It all boils down to the fact that there is no comparison numbers-wise and attempting to defend the indefensible is futile.

It is one thing to be a fan but it's a whole other thing to try and make your guy out to be the greatest the world has ever seen when he hasn't truly won anything, yet.

Jimmie is a class guy from start to finish and he isn't going to compromise his dignity by making derogatory statements about anyone. He was brought up properly, unlike some others. And for some sordid reason there are those who would attempt to diminish what he's accomplished in his career and resent the fact that he's a very good human being.
    I know what you mean we got a good laugh out of your response as well lol.

Couple of things I never tried to compare Kyle to anyone, I have never said Kyke is the greatest or even tried to make him out to be. I said he is a very talented driver and I'm not the only one that thinks that.
    Last edited by kidrock; 04-15-2016 at 08:28 AM.

Hey cirf how man times did hendricks get caught cheating if jj was a classy guy he would find another team https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Chad_Knaus https://www.bing.com/search?q=jimmy+...s%20infraction
    Last edited by old fan; 04-14-2016 at 09:04 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by CIRF View Post
    Yep, your defensiveness and slobbering definitely brought a wide smile to our face. And your own response tells us you have no valid counter to the comparisons of stats and character virtues. It all boils down to the fact that there is no comparison numbers-wise and attempting to defend the indefensible is futile.

It is one thing to be a fan but it's a whole other thing to try and make your guy out to be the greatest the world has ever seen when he hasn't truly won anything, yet.

Jimmie is a class guy from start to finish and he isn't going to compromise his dignity by making derogatory statements about anyone. He was brought up properly, unlike some others. And for some sordid reason there are those who would attempt to diminish what he's accomplished in his career and resent the fact that he's a very good human being.
    I didn't have to respond, Kid handles it quite well.... better enjoy NASCAR repeat Champ, Kyle Busch, oh ya .... enjoying it a lot... and now you know more about Jimmy Johnson then Jimmy Johnson... any idea how stupid you sound when you do that? I know your not a stupid person, so why would you even say that? If Jimmy had any balls he's say bad things about Kyle? Is that what your saying? Cause Bad Brad called Kyle an ass on live TV, so your implying that JJ is testicle free?

If you didn't watch the Exfinity race this afternoon, you missed probably the best race I have seen in maybe ten years... What a race, and no Kyle B didn't win it, Erik Jones won it and Kyle B was second.... What a fantastic race.... they couldn't put enough cameras in the place to catch all the action....

Nascar needs more short tracks and less cookie cutter tracks

Quote Originally Posted by mudslinger47 View Post
    If you didn't watch the Exfinity race this afternoon, you missed probably the best race I have seen in maybe ten years... What a race, and no Kyle B didn't win it, Erik Jones won it and Kyle B was second.... What a fantastic race.... they couldn't put enough cameras in the place to catch all the action....
    I am total agreement with this post!!!

Look at the stands about half full and this is Bristol the place just a few years ago you couldn't get a seat, sad.

I missed the race yesterday but, sounds like it was a great race.

Quote Originally Posted by drano View Post
    Look at the stands about half full and this is Bristol the place just a few years ago you couldn't get a seat, sad.
    Yeah it's unfortunate but, what's the place hold 140,000 to 160,000 so I would say between 80,000 to 100,000 people today.

Quote Originally Posted by kidrock View Post
    I know what you mean we got a good laugh out of your response as well lol.

Couple of things I never tried to compare Kyle to anyone, I have never said Kyke is the greatest or even tried to make him out to be. I said he is a very talented driver and I'm not the only one that thinks that.
    Given pee wee jr's stats to date he's a slightly above average talent who has no manners, class or dignity. He might be your boy but his stats speak for themselves. No legit championships, 30 some Cup wins. Very talented? Hasn't proved it yet. We'll keep laughin' 'till he gets that 8th and 100th.

I didn't have to respond, Kid handles it quite well.... better enjoy NASCAR repeat Champ, Kyle Busch, oh ya .... enjoying it a lot... and now you know more about Jimmy Johnson then Jimmy Johnson... any idea how stupid you sound when you do that? I know your not a stupid person, so why would you even say that? If Jimmy had any balls he's say bad things about Kyle? Is that what your saying? Cause Bad Brad called Kyle an ass on live TV, so your implying that JJ is testicle free?
    Jimmie no longer has to prove his mettle, if he ever did. What's obvious is that Jimmie Johnson will not go out of his way to be an a$$hole. He obviously was taught better. In this day and time in sports of any kind it's a relatively rare combination that a stand out talent is also a very good person. That is part of what makes JJ special and the lack of that rare combination is what makes pee wee jr. what he is.

Ya' wanna' talk no testicles? How 'bout how pee wee ran like a puffy faced little wimp from Harvick at Darlington a few years ago? Now there's a lack of testicles, right there. Hahahahaha!!!!

Stupid? Ya' wanna' talk stupid? Stupid is trying to rationalize that pee wee jr. has even one legitimate championship. Now that's stupid!! LOLOL!!

Yeah it's unfortunate but, what's the place hold 140,000 to 160,000 so I would say between 80,000 to 100,000 people today.
    Yeah looks like its about time to start taking out some seats so the place at least looks full

Yeah looks like its about time to start taking out some seats so the place at least looks full
    Yeah maybe not a bad idea. Do you think local dirt tracks should do the same?

You never know

You never know

Never know what that they should or that they shouldn't?

You would think they would no not to put in 160,000 thousand seats when they can only fill up 80,000 thousand of them seems like a waste of money.

You would think they would no not to put in 160,000 thousand seats when they can only fill up 80,000 thousand of them seems like a waste of money.
    They kept adding seats because there was a demand for them now that's not the case.

What about your local dirt tracks there's not a demand for them like there used to be at quite a few local tracks so, do you think they should get rid of some of them as well.

They kept adding seats because there was a demand for them now that's not the case.

What about your local dirt tracks there's not a demand for them like there used to be at quite a few local tracks so, do you think they should get rid of some of them as well.
    Well......we are talking about the almighty world wide ever growing Nascar not your local small track that draws local fans, you know the fortune 500 company called Nascar.

Well......we are talking about the almighty world wide ever growing Nascar not your local small track that draws local fans, you know the fortune 500 company called Nascar.
    That's fine but, when your still getting 80,000 to 100,000 not to bad, yes not the 140,00 to 160,000 they used to get but, like I said when they used to have the demand why wouldn't you put in more seats.

Motor sports in general is in decline. The one good thing late models still draw good crowds on their big shows.

Wonder why the big decline.

Wonder why the big decline.
    As far as NASCAR the racing just hasn't been that good the last 5 years. Of course some are going to say because of what they call gimmicks like the chase and whatever else they want to point out which I'm sure before the day ends tomorrow you will hear and probably agree with. For me I don't care and have never cared about points or who even wins the championship. I just want the racing to be good and I know not every race is going to be good and I don't care what class we are talking about.

As far as your local tracks. There are just so many more things people have to do. Plus their kids are into sports almost year round anymore. Plus now with Xbox, play station or whatever game that's out there kids would rather stay home and play their games. Plus the cost even though the cost for the front gate is really not that bad but, if take a family of let's say 4 it's a 60 to 75 dollar night and some people just don't have the extra money anymore.
    Last edited by kidrock; 04-17-2016 at 05:29 PM.