Page 2 of 21 FirstFirst 123412 ... LastLast

Quote Originally Posted by old fan View Post
    I watched the highlights some of us have a life to live or do some thing that most liberals don't understand its called work
    I know keep working 7 days a week so I can keep getting my free stuff. Right I bet you watched that race just can't admit now. Lol I probably made more off my free stuff then you did last year and I didn't have to pay taxes lol

Quote Originally Posted by kidrock View Post
    I know keep working 7 days a week so I can keep getting my free stuff. Right I bet you watched that race just can't admit now. Lol I probably made more off my free stuff then you did last year and I didn't have to pay taxes lol
    LOL your killin' me Kid.... .... if my key board craps out from blowing water all over it I'm sending you a bill!! (grinning)

Quote Originally Posted by mudslinger47 View Post
    LOL your killin' me Kid.... .... if my key board craps out from blowing water all over it I'm sending you a bill!! (grinning)
    Fair enough send me the bill and I'll get lite-inn to pay for wants he gives me my free stuff.

I know you gotta love these guys that say they don't watch the race but, yet they know everything about it. Lol

As far as Jeff Gordon and Bill Davis it was business and it look like it worked out pretty well for Gordon.

I will say this although NASCAR did give Kyle an exemption he still had to go out in win races and get in the top 30 in points which most thought he couldn't do. So have to give him some credit for doing that. For the record I didn't agree with giving him the exemption since it was his decision to get in that xfinity race
    You're right it was business, and I don't fault anyone for making a decision that is in their own best interest, but Bill Davis feels he got fukked over and Jeff Gordon knows that he fukked Davis over. It's been documented dozens of times over the years how Gordo and his stepdad were double dealin' and slimin' around behind Davis' back. According to what I've read Davis hasn't spoken to Gordo since 1993. The reason Davis was most incensed was because not only did Gordo bail out on
    Davis in the 11th hour, Gordo doing so cost Davis a highly lucrative sponsorship in the form of Target.

Gordo did what was best for himself and it turned out very good but I would bet that down deep he isn't very proud of how he and his stepdad went about it and would like if it had turned out better for Davis.

Quote Originally Posted by CIRF View Post
    You're right it was business, and I don't fault anyone for making a decision that is in their own best interest, but Bill Davis feels he got fukked over and Jeff Gordon knows that he fukked Davis over. It's been documented dozens of times over the years how Gordo and his stepdad were double dealin' and slimin' around behind Davis' back. According to what I've read Davis hasn't spoken to Gordo since 1993. The reason Davis was most incensed was because not only did Gordo bail out on
    Davis in the 11th hour, Gordo doing so cost Davis a highly lucrative sponsorship in the form of Target.

Gordo did what was best for himself and it turned out very good but I would bet that down deep he isn't very proud of how he and his stepdad went about it and would like if it had turned out better for Davis.
    Yep that's bad side of the business. It was unfortunate for Bill Davis because, he seem like a pretty good guy and at least got a Daytona victory with Ward Burton.

you don't deserve free stuff and I don't want free stuff anything from the govt is sh2t

Fair enough send me the bill and I'll get lite-inn to pay for wants he gives me my free stuff. I know you gotta love these guys that say they don't watch the race but, yet they know everything about it. Lol
    got a extra slightly used keyboard right hear

got a extra slightly used keyboard right hear
    Is it free lol

it is to most people that vote on the right side but since you don't nope , but back to pee wee and the chase what a joke NASCAR has turned out to be Ole Bill is spinning in his grave right now

it is to most people that vote on the right side but since you don't nope , but back to pee wee and the chase what a joke NASCAR has turned out to be Ole Bill is spinning in his grave right now
    Only spinning cause he's reaching for his Golden Chalice....LOL Toyota guys worked well together at Daytona.... probably won't be quite that friendly at HOTLANTA!!!!

He is spinning becauses of the nonsense they try to spew as racing

He is spinning becauses of the nonsense they try to spew as racing
    Probably should have watched it, heck of a good race...

Great racing from mile 497 right through to the checkered flag. The rest was a horrendously boring choo choo train but we watched every mile, nonetheless. The only part we missed was when we walked outside to see if we could hear the cars since we were less than 6 miles from DIS.

Probably should have watched it, heck of a good race...
    I couldn't some of us have to work for a living

I couldn't some of us have to work for a living
    No excuse cheapskate....get a DVR, watch the race in 90 minutes tops...

Great racing from mile 497 right through to the checkered flag. The rest was a horrendously boring choo choo train but we watched every mile, nonetheless. The only part we missed was when we walked outside to see if we could hear the cars since we were less than 6 miles from DIS.

Hmmm...it seemed to me you said you like that side by side for a couple hundred laps...oh wait, that only if they don't have fenders....insert eye roll here.... and obviously Kid was right again..you watched...

Well well, what do ya know ole no talent is on the pole in Hotlanta... heck, qualifying was more exciting then most Indy car races.....

No excuse cheapskate....get a DVR, watch the race in 90 minutes tops...
    , got one but its being used during Sunday afternoons, and can't handle the talking heads on tv

and why is it at a short track if turn into a train race we are mad but its great for a NASCAR event and guess what wrong Busch on the pole lol http://www.nascar.com/en_us/news-med...y-results.html
    Last edited by old fan; 02-27-2016 at 06:22 AM.

Well well, what do ya know ole no talent is on the pole in Hotlanta... heck, qualifying was more exciting then most Indy car races.....
    yep has no talent got DQed