Page 3 of 21 FirstFirst 1234513 ... LastLast

Quote Originally Posted by old fan View Post
    yep has no talent got DQed

Anyone with the slightest knowledge od racing knows Kyle is one of most talented drivers in the garage. Just because he got Dq over a minor infraction has nothing to do whether he is talented or not.

One may not like Kyle as a person but, say he doesn't have talent is only because they don't like him
    KYLE GOT TALENT.

Quote Originally Posted by mudslinger47 View Post
    Hmmm...it seemed to me you said you like that side by side for a couple hundred laps...oh wait, that only if they don't have fenders....insert eye roll here.... and obviously Kid was right again..you watched...
    Yep, we love side by side racing, the kind that doesn't require drafting help to make even the slightest move. Side by side at 230+ to boot. The kind of side by side racing that isn't polluted and bastardized by silly gimmicks and disregard for the rules by the sanctioning body. Yep that's the good kind of side by side racin'.

Yessir, I watched. Watched almost every lap and was less than 6 miles from DIS.

Careful rollin' those eyes, they might stick in the rolled position and you'll have a permanent case of lizard eye. Did you learn that eye roll trick from your idol, pee wee herman jr. LOL!!

Well well, what do ya know ole no talent is on the pole in Hotlanta... heck, qualifying was more exciting then most Indy car races.....
    Your threshold of excitement seems to be very low as evidenced by the perpetual pee wee induced boner you have for your little buddy! Metaphorically speaking, mind you! Literally LOL!!
    Last edited by CIRF; 02-27-2016 at 10:16 AM.

, got one but its being used during Sunday afternoons, and can't handle the talking heads on tv
    Seriously? I can record six programs at once...

I just read that Kyle got a DQ... pushed that JJ threshold just a little too much!! LOL he'll be in the top five by lap 50...I would guess...

Quote Originally Posted by CIRF View Post
    Yep, we love side by side racing, the kind that doesn't require drafting help to make even the slightest move. Side by side at 230+ to boot. The kind of side by side racing that isn't polluted and bastardized by silly gimmicks and disregard for the rules by the sanctioning body. Yep that's the good kind of side by side racin'.

Yessir, I watched. Watched almost every lap and was less than 6 miles from DIS.

Careful rollin' those eyes, they might stick in the rolled position and you'll have a permanent case of lizard eye. Did you learn that eye roll trick from your idol, pee wee herman jr. LOL!!

Your threshold of excitement seems to be very low as evidenced by the perpetual pee wee induced boner you have for your little buddy! Metaphorically speaking, mind you! Literally LOL!!
    I haven't gone to DIS, my brother did go but said it was better on TV.... and guess what, NASCAR doesn't care whether you like it or not, you still watched, its about numbers as you seem to always say...Kid was right again....twice...

Quote Originally Posted by kidrock View Post
    Anyone with the slightest knowledge od racing knows Kyle is one of most talented drivers in the garage. KYLE GOT TALENT.

You hit the nail on the head there Kid, "slightest knowledge of racing" would be the key phrase....

seriously? I can record six programs at once...
    lucky you i can't

anyone with the slightest knowledge od racing knows kyle is one of most talented drivers in the garage. Just because he got dq over a minor infraction has nothing to do whether he is talented or not. One may not like kyle as a person but, say he doesn't have talent is only because they don't like himkyle got talent.
    doesn't matter when your team is not playing by the rules the bottom line he starts 39 th

doesn't matter when your team is not playing by the rules the bottom line he starts 39 th
    Need I repeat anyone with the slightest knowledge knows Kyle has talent. Only some that don't like him say otherwise.

Ok so what he starts 39th it's not where u start its where you finish and without ant mechanical or a wreck I doubt very much that's where he will finish

kyle sure does have talent and you start that far back good luck with the holigans or rookies

I haven't gone to DIS, my brother did go but said it was better on TV.... and guess what, NASCAR doesn't care whether you like it or not, you still watched, its about numbers as you seem to always say...Kid was right again....twice...
    I've been to prolly 20 500's and 25 twin qualifiers at Daytona and back in the days of real racing. That is, before the gimmicks and stupidity tainted the event. Watching the 500 and the qualifiers from the grandstand was the only way to experience Daytona (the qualifiers were't even broadcast on TV back in those days). Watching it on TV just didn't cut it back in those days. These days that probably isn't the case.

We were in Daytona this year and staying less than 6 miles from the track while the qualifiers, trucks, Busch cars (or whatever they call 'em now) and the 500 was going on and never set foot on the property and it wasn't because we couldn't find tickets to buy, there were plenty of them for sale around Daytona. Does that give you an idea how infatuated we are with the gimmicks? Yep, we watched it this year and will watch it every year and I've clearly explained why.

The Thursday qualifiers used to draw 75 to 80 thousand people and this year, according to the Daytona Beach News Journal there weren't half that many there. The 500 sold out but they had to spend $400 million and do away with 50,000 seats to get that job done! LOL!

Now that right there is progress, wouldn't you say?!

Need I repeat anyone with the slightest knowledge knows Kyle has talent. Only some that don't like him say otherwise.

Ok so what he starts 39th it's not where u start its where you finish and without ant mechanical or a wreck I doubt very much that's where he will finish
    He's talented, no question about that, Kid. But to mention pee wee jr. in the same breath as Johnson, Labonte, Petty, Pearson, Allison et al, is completely ridiculous and I'm pretty sure you're aware of that. And besides that, the guy has no redeeming virtues other than driving a racecar, unlike the aforementioned legends that actually are good human beings besides being hall of famers.
    Last edited by CIRF; 02-27-2016 at 02:13 PM.

I've been to prolly 20 500's and 25 twin qualifiers at Daytona and back in the days of real racing. That is, before the gimmicks and stupidity tainted the event. Watching the 500 and the qualifiers from the grandstand was the only way to experience Daytona (the qualifiers were't even broadcast on TV back in those days). Watching it on TV just didn't cut it back in those days. These days that probably isn't the case.

We were in Daytona this year and staying less than 6 miles from the track while the qualifiers, trucks, Busch cars (or whatever they call 'em now) and the 500 was going on and never set foot on the property and it wasn't because we couldn't find tickets to buy, there were plenty of them for sale around Daytona. Does that give you an idea how infatuated we are with the gimmicks? Yep, we watched it this year and will watch it every year and I've clearly explained why.

The Thursday qualifiers used to draw 75 to 80 thousand people and this year, according to the Daytona Beach News Journal there weren't half that many there. The 500 sold out but they had to spend $400 million and do away with 50,000 seats to get that job done! LOL!

Now that right there is progress, wouldn't you say?!

He's talented, no question about that, Kid. But to mention pee wee jr. in the same breath as Johnson, Petty, Pearson Allison et al, is completely ridiculous and I'm pretty sure you're aware of that.
    No I'm not ready to do that just yet but, give him a few more years and a few wins and if he gets a few more championships I just might.

No I'm not ready to do that just yet but, give him a few more years and a few wins and if he gets a few more championships I just might.
    Boy, I'm glad to hear that!! I was beginning to think you were living in the same NASCAR induced fog as our buddy muddy! LOL!

Boy, I'm glad to hear that!! I was beginning to think you were living in the same NASCAR induced fog as our buddy muddy! LOL!
    Mud, just likes Kyle and I believe Kurt as well. He sticks up for them when other won't. I mean they both are pretty good wheel man in their own right. You have to remember they grew up close to his neck of the woods.

There is no one in NASCAR, including everyone CIRF mentioned that doesn't think Kyle B. is a highly talented driver... I think better then JJ included, but it will be years before we'll know that for sure...

OH!!!! Did I mention Kyle won on Saturday.....LOL

There is no one in NASCAR, including everyone CIRF mentioned that doesn't think Kyle B. is a highly talented driver... I think better then JJ included, but it will be years before we'll know that for sure...

OH!!!! Did I mention Kyle won on Saturday.....LOL
    No you didn't mention it lol, it's a good thing there wasn't a few more laps because Larson was coming. Good race though but, some of these guys wouldn't know because they didn't watch it wink, wink lol.

Yeah those guys know he is talented. More than JJ I won't go that far yet

No you didn't mention it lol, it's a good thing there wasn't a few more laps because Larson was coming. Good race though but, some of these guys wouldn't know because they didn't watch it wink, wink lol.

Yeah those guys know he is talented. More than JJ I won't go that far yet
    YA, Kyle B got a break with that last caution, Kyle Larson was fast on the long runs .... could be a Kyle and Kyle show today...

Did you hear Kyle B comment that he wanted his two crew chiefs to get together after the race to discuss setup for the cup car.... that is where Kyle excels... he knows setup verses just feel...
    Last edited by mudslinger47; 02-28-2016 at 11:46 AM.

YA, Kyle B got a break with that last caution, Kyle Larson was fast on the long runs .... could be a Kyle and Kyle show today...

Did you hear Kyle B comment that he wanted his two crew chiefs to get together after the race to discuss setup for the cup car.... that is where Kyle excels... he knows setup verses just feel...
    Yes that's one thing about Kyle he knows what he wants and gives good feed back to make changes during the race.

Yes the caution no doubt made the difference

Well, I thought Kyle was gonna get lucky there for a minute but I guess 39 to 3rd isn't all that bad.... you know, for a guy with no talent...

Old no manners, no class and no dignity pee wee once again got his ass handed to him by the greatest driver of this, and possibly any, era. LOLOLOL!!!!

Read it and weep, muddy!!

JJ equaled ol' arnhead's win total at Atlanta and did it in 167 fewer starts, and he ain't done yet!!

Pee wee has a whopping 8.5% winning percentage (a mere 34 wins in 392 starts) while Mr. Johnson has amassed a 15% winning percentage (76 wins in just 509 starts). Jimmie has more than double the wins in just 117 more starts. JJ has 6 legit championships, 5 in a row, and pee wee has no legit championships. LOL!!

Muddy ol' buddy, you can keep crowing about how much better pee wee jr. is than JJ but pee wee's numbers don't bear that out. And the character issue isn't even worth mentioning. JJ is a very good human being. He's a credit to his parents, his family, his race team and to his profession. Impossible to make that case for your boy pee wee or his brother.