Default winchester winterfest

Thinking of going to this race tonight. Anyone have any idea of car count or the racing there. This will be my first time there.

Pretty sure it's a day race.

Little John wins
    Last edited by dirty bert; 02-20-2016 at 06:30 PM.

Heard him and Ames got in a fight after the race. Anyone know what happened?

Plus I don't know Owenby personally but he also got in a fight at Cleveland with Jason Welshan. Is this something he is known for? Is it something he starts are these things find him?

Don't know about tonight but Welshan started the cleveland deal an John finished it for him

no its not a regular thing
    victim

No fight to it. John was never out of the car. Ames crew thought they wanted to be mad until a couple of them got slung around at the scale house and that was it. John is the easiest going guy ever, but sometimes people takes his kindness for weakness, thats the wrong thing to do.

That's what I figured. I've always heard good things about him. So I wanted to hear the whole story when I saw someone posted on Facebook that they gotten a fight . I hate when guys try to throwdown with the driver sitting in his car, if you're mad that's fine, let the guy get out so He can defend himself. Way to go Owenby and I think that's just the beginning of the season he is about to have.

Hmmmmmmmm !!!

well I just watched the video and the only person welshan should be mad at is himself for not covering the bottom !!