FASTRAK late model teams to get free sponsor commercials during live broadcast by Sportsmedianet.com

The FASTRAK dirt late models teams will receive free sponsor adds during the live broadcast of the 2016 racing season. “We are always looking for ways to promote our teams and I think this will be one of those tools our teams can utilize to help them get additional sponsors” said Stan Lester of FASTRAK.

“This man never stops” said David Craig VP of Sportsmedianet.com. “I thought he was on vacation last week, but now I see what he was doing. This could be tremendous for the FASTRAK teams is they use it right. Can you imagine a sponsor ad with the teams car in it too? It truly could be great for everyone concerned”.

“If we help our teams by helping their sponsors then we win” said Lester. “They have a few more dollars to go up and down the road to race, the tracks have additional cars and the sponsor gets air time they probably would have never gotten otherwise. FASTRAK truly is one big family and now we are adding to it”.

“The events averaged over 13,000 viewers per event in 2015 and that was in year one. Many people have talked about how great the quality of the shows have been and based upon that we look for it to grow to 20,000-25,000 in 2016” said Craig.

Criteria to get free ads

*Be a member of FASTRAK in good standing
* Participate at a FASTRAK weekly sanctioned track or regional tour
*Suggested that teams do this for sponsors of $2500 and up in current value
* 30 day lead time if commercial production is needed
* 2 week lead time if they already have a HD commercial

The new spotsmedianet.com web site is being completed soon as will the twitter and face book feeds.

Contact
David Craig of Sportsmedianet.com at (828)280-2899
Stan Lester of FASTRAK (678) 935-7304
www.fastrakracing.com
www.fastrakmov.com