For Immediate Release
February 23, 2016

Billy Moyer Jr. Earns First-Career Gator; Pelican 100 Next

Batesville, Arkansas (02/23/16) – Billy Moyer Jr. powered his Crop Production Services #21jr Victory Chassis/Pro Power Racing Engine Super Late Model to his first-career win at Volusia Speedway Park during last week’s 45th Annual DIRTcar Nationals.

“Words can’t describe how special this win is for me,” said Moyer Jr. in victory lane at the 1/2-mile oval on Monday, February 15. “I’ve always loved this place, but it hasn’t really loved me,” joked the Batesville, Arkansas driver.

“To have my dad here with me just makes it that much more special. I want to thank Crop Production Services, Mesilla Valley Transportation, Karl Performance, and all of my great sponsors for their support.”

Billy Moyer Jr. headed south to Volusia Speedway Park (Barberville, Florida) for the opening night of the UMP DIRTcar Nationals on Monday. Drawing forty-four Super Late Models, Billy timed in 2nd in his group, earning him a front row starting spot for his heat. Holding off a late-race charge from Josh Richards, Moyer Jr. captured a heat race victory. Starting on the front row alongside Dennis Erb Jr. for the $7,000-to-win, A-Main, Billy Moyer Jr. took the lead on the first lap and never looked back on his way to his first win of 2016. Dennis Erb Jr., Frank Heckenast Jr., Shane Clanton, and Jared Landers trailed Billy across the finish line.

During the remainder of the week at the speed-plant, Moyer Jr. notched a pair of additional top-ten runs.

He ended his Speedweeks venture 15th in the overall WoOCLMS standings, and 2nd in the Rookie of the Year battle. For full results from the events and complete standings, please visit www.DIRTcarNationals.com and www.WoOLMS.com .

The next scheduled event for Billy Moyer Jr. is a trip to Ark-La-Tex Speedway (Vivian, Louisiana) for the 6th Annual Pelican 100 on March 10-12. The event is highlighted by a $10,000-to-win/$1,000-to-start finale. For more information, please visit www.ArkLaTexSpeedway.com .

Billy Moyer Jr. would like to thank all of his sponsors including Victory Chassis, Crop Production Services, Mesilla Valley Transportation, C&W & Sons Trucking, Dyna-Gro Seed, Car City, All Makes Collision Center, Bad Boy Mowers, Karl Performance, Karl Kustom Corvettes, Pro Power Racing Engines, ROCKHARD Powder Coating, Eibach Springs, Sunoco Race Fuels, Rock Batteries, Stracener Brothers Construction, Weld Wheels, COMP Cams, Imperial Motors, Amsoil, Sparks Motorsports, Bert Transmission, New Vision Graphics, Watters Autoland, Performance Rod & Custom, Midwest Sheet Metal, Peterson Fluid Systems, Mason Starters, Sweet Mfg., Fikes Truck Line, MSD Performance, Wiles Driveshafts, Cizmar Racing, Performance Bodies, Hoosier Tire South by Pup, ISC Racing Tape, Stealth Carburetors, Oakley Deatherage Opticians, Wilwood Engineering, Frankland Racing Products, Hooker Harness, Kluhsman Racing Components, BSB Manufacturing, Beyea Custom Headers, Sunoco Race Fuels, R2C Competition Filters, TWM Products, Hawk Performance Products Group, Scott Performance Wire, CPD Tools, AFCO, Design 500, Accu-Force Shock Service, and MSRMafia.com Marketing Services.

For more information on the team please visit www.BillyMoyerJr.com .