Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Quote Originally Posted by zyoung25 View Post
    He said a couple years ago he wouldn't be back to the dtwc unless they moved it away from prp.
    I'm 40 minutes from PRP and would LOVE it if they moved the race somewhere else. PRP locks down about 75% of the time I go. The first Lucas race last year in July was about the only good race I seen at PRP last year

I would doubt you will see him travel far other than possibly Eldora. He has 6 or more 10k or more to win CBC/MLRA/MARS/ALMS shows anywhere from 30 minutes to 90 minutes from his house. And they are tracks he raced weekly. If people are thinking he is going crown jewel chasing in this car you are nuts.

Quote Originally Posted by JMDraceHD98 View Post
    I would doubt you will see him travel far other than possibly Eldora. He has 6 or more 10k or more to win CBC/MLRA/MARS/ALMS shows anywhere from 30 minutes to 90 minutes from his house. And they are tracks he raced weekly. If people are thinking he is going crown jewel chasing in this car you are nuts.
    That's kinda my thinking too. No way are the Kays pulling out to Lernerville or Portsmouth. I guess some people used there jump to conclusions mat on this stuff.

I'll bet you see Birky at Davenport, West Liberty, Dubuque, Farley, Burlington, Knoxville, and LaSalle....maybe, just maybe at Wheatland, Tri City, I-80, Eldora, and Cedar Lake.

Quote Originally Posted by SFrancisFan15 View Post
    I'm 40 minutes from PRP and would LOVE it if they moved the race somewhere else. PRP locks down about 75% of the time I go. The first Lucas race last year in July was about the only good race I seen at PRP last year
    Plus Carl insists on putting as many laps as possible on the track before the feature to make sure it locks down. The NQ race should be last, instead he screws the fans over every year by making the feature as crappy as possible.

Quote Originally Posted by 15BHawkeye View Post
    I'll bet you see Birky at Davenport, West Liberty, Dubuque, Farley, Burlington, Knoxville, and LaSalle....maybe, just maybe at Wheatland, Tri City, I-80, Eldora, and Cedar Lake.
    Right on 15BHawkeye!!!

Justin Kay only has an open trailer pulled by a pickup. So I really doubt they would go more than several hours away.

Quote Originally Posted by Birky15Bfan View Post
    Justin Kay only has an open trailer pulled by a pickup. So I really doubt they would go more than several hours away.
    Justin has the Longest Totor I have ever seen. That he pulls the #1 car with a very nice open trailer. He pulls the #2 car with the truck.