Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Quote Originally Posted by stock car driver View Post
    There are about 60 weekly tracks in Iowa and maybe 10 run Late Models, I can think of only 4 but Im not sure about a few in the ne corner of the state

Do you race anymore kid or just follow these guys around here with your discontent. When you raced you seemed like a really nice quiet young man, on here the last few years not so much. I read most of your posts as wanting to stir the pot about nascar government etc, hopefully Im right and your not really as unhappy with life as you seem.
    J, I understand what your saying and I realize late models are not the headliner at a lot of tracks nowadays. I get that but, at some tracks they still are. My point really had nothing to do with that my point why should anyone care if a promoter wants to pay a class 20,000 no matter what the class is. This isn't a weekly pay and the A-Mods are getting paid 40,000. It's not like they paying b- mods more.

No I haven't raced for several years now. I remember when you came to Lincoln il for street stock special one year. as far as being unhappy no I'm not.
    Last edited by kidrock; 03-09-2016 at 12:28 PM.

The 20k B mod race has been going on for years, so yes the b mods were payed more for years.

A mods are a new addition this year only. Its USRA a mods so in reality the top USMTS teams who is the race will be dominated by.
    Ok so it's been going on for years who cares. I would see it being a problem if they were paying the A-Mods less but, thier not. I just don't get it the problem the here.

I get it. Your hobby now is being devils advocate on anything and everything you can on this forum. Napcar, religion, politics, big races or small races you don't discriminate.

You must be living in a best western!

Have fun.
    Ha, ha, I see you haven't changed lol

No I call a spade a spade still.

Have fun.
    well I guess you got me on that one LAMO!!!!

Oh don't worry I have fun everyday. You do the same

One thing about it I'm not going to keep going back and forth with you on this that I know for sure. It's not worth it.
    Last edited by kidrock; 03-09-2016 at 05:42 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by kidrock View Post
    How long have you been around racing? LATE MODELS. Back to the topic. I commend the promoters for paying this kind of money. Kudos to you!!!
    When I started heading to the track there were no latemodels , they weren't even though of yet oops try again and these are not modfieds what some people call rail cars or the coupe gremlin mustang vega type cars with big blocks
    Last edited by old fan; 03-09-2016 at 09:44 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by old fan View Post
    When I started heading to the track there were no latemodels , they weren't even though of yet oops try again

exactly but, you have been going long enough to know that late models have been the top class for awhile now. Yes at some tracks they are not anymore.

Why don't we just get back to the topic 40,000 for A- mods and 20,000 for B-mods is all that matters. Kudos to the promoters and good for the drivers.

they ve been top class at many tracks but many track even to this has some form of sprint cars as the top class , hey lets have a 40 k to win 4 cyl race what do you say lol

seem like this should be a pretty good Mod show!

Hook what has IMCA ever done to you.....other than not pay you promot on message boards like USRA/USMTS has

The part that cracks me up about it is that ryan drives his sisters b mod... but all year her and her dad and all their cronies tout how great she is.. but then she doesn't drive her own car ever at this event. Ryan always does..
    Actually 2015 was the first year Jenae has missed this race, she started a new job and was unable to attend. (she is saving her vacation for this year so she is planning on being there) It is her favorite race of the year, she looks forward to it every year! Ryan was scheduled to run the IROC House car (Jenae was dissapointed, she was looking forward to racing against her brother) but when Jenae couldnt make it he drove her car and Zack Vanderbeek drove the IROC house car. (this was the first time Ryan had driven Jenae's car). BTW this year the A-Mod drivers will not be eligiable to run the B-Mod division.

No I call a spade a spade still.Have fun.
    u got waxed at boone

The part that cracks me up about it is that ryan drives his sisters b mod... but all year her and her dad and all their cronies tout how great she is.. but then she doesn't drive her own car ever at this event. Ryan always does..
    She is a pretty good driver actually. By the way he is not always in the car for this event that was his 1st time. As far as rules they have adjusted the rules some this year to help with that.

B mods are more racey than any other class in my opinion. They always seem to put on a great show whether it's the heats b main or the A. I highly commend the 20k to win event and will be there. And 40 for the a's. How the he!! can anyone complain about this race? This is a mod fans wet dream!

Great track for mods, multiple grooves, I too was impressed with b mod show last fall
    This should be a great show!