T2 Digital Inc and http://www.thecushion.com are super excited to bring you the 28th Annual COMP Cams Short Track Nationals presented by Hoosier Tires Spring Edition! That's right, we'll have LIVE Video from all 3 nights of the $15,000 to Win event from I-30 Speedway next Thurs-Sat (March 10, 11, 12).

Lots of rain during the Fall 2015 event prompted this Spring version of the famed STN on the tight confines of the 1/4 clay oval in Little Rock, AR. Now NASCAR Truck racer, Christopher Bell, along with Sheldon Haudenschild and a host of other top drivers will battle it out for 3 days to grab this prestigious event.

“We were So looking forward to our 1st STN last October, but were let down by Mother Nature,” Ian Marvuglio (@Ian_Joseph), CEO & Co-Founder of T2 Digital said. “Now we will be part of the 1st ever Spring Short Track Nats and we are pumped to get back to this action-packed, high-banked 1/4 mile." Jump on thecushion.com March 10-12 to catch every lap of racing.

I-30 Speedway The unique I-30 Speedway is notorious for putting on tight, wheel-to-wheel action, and year after year, the Short Track Nationals gets rave reviews for how good the racing is. Drivers to claim Short Track National’s gold over the years past include the likes of Sammy Swindell, Paul McMahan, Jason Meyers, Brad Sweet, Tony Bruce, Jr, Tim Crawley, Steve Kinser and so many of the sport’s greats.

Visit thecushion.com Live schedule page for times and pricing, including a discounted 3-day package, and make sure you stop by and take a look at some of the other content that is available to view in our huge 700+ Video On-Demand Library including a 410 Sprint Car Build Show and a weekly reality-style video blog following Bryan Clauson as he chases 200 races in 2016!. Premium and VIP members always get discounts on all Live PPV events.

THECUSHION.COM- Launched in 2013, TheCushion.com strives to become Open Wheel racing’s destination website for On-Demand Video, and Live Pay-Per-View race broadcasts.

STAY CONNECTED: Be sure to visit thecushion.com to sign up for your membership package, and catch up on all of the latest action. Be sure to connect on Twitter by following @WatchTheCushion and Facebook: WatchTheCushion.