Page 2 of 8 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast

Lanigan
    Billy Moyer
    Clanton
    Mars

OOPS I really need to add 2 more
    Chad Simpson
    Jeff Aikey

I wish no ONE to get hurt. But the six I picked I root against real hard. If the 6 cars are fighting to win. I would take Mars. I absolutely go APE SH!T when Lanigan wins.
    Last edited by plunks7; 03-07-2016 at 04:31 PM.

Spoiled kids just off the tit racing on old family money. I'm glad that Tyler Redd1ck went to Nascar, that's a good place for him.

Quote Originally Posted by zach51 View Post
    Spoiled kids just off the tit racing on old family money. I'm glad that Tyler Redd1ck went to Nascar, that's a good place for him.
    half the guys out there or more are funded buy either family money or family business...whether it comes from family, friends or sponsors does it matter? you can say that they havent earned it...but what the heck does that matter? just because you got money behind you it doesnt mean that your gonna win...still got to have talent

Guys I root against

Tyler Carpenter
    Billy Moyer
    Darrell Lanigan
    Jimmy Mars
    Shane Clanton

That means a lot coming from the Bobby Pierce fan club....

Personally I think it DOES matter. Guys that have put in their own blood, sweat, and money to build a team have a little extra hunger, scratch, and claw in them. I like seeing that. I like when a guy that totals a car gets out and is upset that he won't sleep for the next 3 days and wonders if he'll make the next race and how much money it's going to cost. Those are dirt track story lines and real life that intrigues me about these guys. I don't particularly care to see a guy destroy a car and get out smiling saying "Well we are just looking forward to next week we'll be fine, dad brought the checkbook". I like to see struggle lol. Maybe that is sad of me but oh well.

I can't see how anyone can say they don't like someone especially if they have never met them or know them. Some people are just jealous of what others have and wish it was them that could ride on the backs of their parents. I might root for one driver to beat another during a race but, to say I don't like them when I don't know them sorry just can't do that.
    Last edited by kidrock; 03-05-2016 at 02:53 PM.

Chris Madden For me.
    Like I told ya, What I said, STEAL YOUR FACE RIGHT OFF YOUR HEAD!! (Grateful Dead)

David ashely and shannon Lee they can be d!cks at times

Anyone that doesn't like JD has probably never met him. I can see how someone can get tired of him winning but he is about as nice of a guy you could meet.
    8/13/16

Chris Madden. He is the biggest winer in all of Motorsports not just Late Models but all Motorsports. I thought he quit last years but he is back. Guy has talent but has no clue what racing is about. JD is a great guy and racer.
    Last edited by onlyfacts; 03-05-2016 at 05:38 PM.

When I was in the promoting biz the tracks I worked at hired quite a few NASCAR guys to come race with us. Often I worked with them... sometimes I got to meet them as a guest at another track. Because of my job in PR I had to maintain a professional relationship... I couldn't be a fan or treat one better than the other.

1988 saw Dale Sr. come to Wisconsin International Raceway to run an ARTGO event. I really didn't care for Ironhead but I sat a few feet away from him in the VIP lounge. After a couple hours of listening and talking to him in the lounge and trackside I became a big fan... a real great guy.

Sometimes a little face to face time will really change one's attitude.
    Member of the Luxemburg Speedway Hall of Fame
    Class of 2019

I can't say that I don't like any drivers as a person but I can say that I don't like the way some of them drive reckless or rough.
    Oneal
    Zeigler
    F.Carpenter
    Gregg Johnson
    AND ALL the track favorites that get special treatment !!!

Ryan Unzinker and Chad Mahder are both (not a nice word)(not a nice word)(not a nice word)(not a nice word)y pricks

I can't say that I don't like any drivers as a person but I can say that I don't like the way some of them drive reckless or rough.
    Oneal
    Zeigler
    F.Carpenter
    Gregg Johnson
    AND ALL the track favorites that get special treatment !!!

Quote Originally Posted by Scott Boesel View Post
    Ryan Unzinker and Chad Mahder are both (not a nice word)(not a nice word)(not a nice word)(not a nice word)y pricks
    I met Ryan and he seems like an alright dude

Quote Originally Posted by Scott Boesel View Post
    Ryan is a real cool guy...id say go say hi to him at the track sometime

Landers Conley's bloomer Babb bmj

Quote Originally Posted by pierceFAN View Post
    Ryan is a real cool guy...id say go say hi to him at the track sometime
    I have tryed the last 2 years at cedar lake after the races were done and he barely bid me or my kids the time just rubbed me the wrong way sorry

Before answering I will give the obligatory and much needed disclaimer that these are the drivers that I wish to see finish poorly in a race, not how I feel about them as human beings.

Josh "Casey's Punching Bag" Richards
    Mike Schulte (see link for reason) https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3lhVlHiz_tE

Mike is a real cool dude you would have to know the complete story