Default Rt side Winters axle tube bent

Found Franklands spec of .010 in 3 spots and .030 rollout on the bell . Can I assume Winters is the same spec . Or how bad will having the rear tires toed out a 1/4" hurt performance ? I'm thinking a lot ! SOB won't turn most the time anyway so maybe I should just run it may be better after the last wreck LOL. Thanks for any input
    The Blacksheep cometh ! With old bent sh!t that just keeps getting faster !

Usually went there bent it makes very loose

is it hard to get the axle in and out? Heat it up cherry red and flash cool it with a wet rag. Might be able to get an 1/8th doing that.

100 ton press will fix it if you know where it's bent.
    That's how my drive line guy does it.

He'll chuck it up in a lathe and use a sharpie on the tool post to locates the bend.

Quick change tubes are very easy to change, just buy a new one and throw it in.

OK thanks fellas . I got an ole fabricator lives 30 mins from me that can fix or straighten anything or he don't charge a dime for trying . Only Charges me a few dollars if it works so I am going to take the bell and tube to him and turn him loose on it . This Kind of stuff makes him tick . And Yes SCD we have been idle for last 5 years as my driver went off to get a degree . 1 time out last year and looked as good as he did last time I belted a car to his rear , but got caught up in 3 others argument over real estate first lap of the feature . Now that the 6 figure education is in hand and a career developed we hope to sling some dirt again soon .

Well we spent 2 hrs of pressing heating and cooling and got the tube within .020 from .080 out at the cage only to discover its also bent at the Bell . The roll out on the Bell is 100 thous out still . Why the he ll didn't I just get a new one lmao . Placing an order now . Dang that tube is stronger than I anticipated !

That's the bad thing about steel tubes. They tear the hell out of aluminum bells. A rule that should not be IMO.
    BUCKLE UP NOW, YA HEAR?