Default Racing in the Ohio Valley is looking promising.

I just done a spreadsheet on races within a three and half hour drive from the Beckley/Charleston WV area, and I have found 41 nights of racing at $2,000 to win or more for super late models. I think that is great and is definitely a positive for racing here in the Ohio Valley. I commend area tracks, and regional series like the AMRA Stars and Buckeye Speedweeks for trying to strengthen the racing here. Hopefully it will keep what drivers we have racing and possibly bring in younger guys with that many chances to race for good money. Still wish some more tracks and series would work together more, but any progress is a positive.

Yep, should be a great year in the MOV.

Lets just hope the rain doesn't terrorize us like it did last summer, the entire month of June was about a washout last year.

Looking forward to an awesome year in the OV! Kicking it off this Saturday at Legendary Hilltop Speedway!

I live in that area. Would be nice to see your spreadsheet.

I'd also like to see that spread sheet. I believe 2016 should be a season where the Ohio Valley showcases just how strong the racing is across the region. A lot of great events and tracks that are really stepping things up for the fans and drivers. I believe that with the AMRA seemingly aligning the Modified stuff for a lot of tracks across the region that should really help things and I believe that's why we are seeing the promoters respond with such shows. Add in the Buckeye Speedweek, STARS and some other fun deals, 2016 should be a lot of fun... and it kicks off this weekend!

I would be glad to send it to you guys.....if you want, pm me your email addresses and I will get it to you. Also, keep in mind, when I put this together, I did it as if I were a driver and this was my schedule. That being said, none of the dates overlap, meaning, there could be a 2k to win at say Ohio Valley on a Sat night, and also a 3k to win at PRP that same Saturday. So actually there are probably more than 41 nights here in the Ohio Valley. Also, I went south as well, because I used Beckley as my hub, so there are a few races in Tennessee, North Carolina and Virginia in there as well.