FOR IMMEDIATE RELEASE
March 8th, 2016

Cody King Races to Runner-Up Finish at Senoia; Dixie Speedway Next

McDonough, Georgia (03/08/16) - Cody King paced the field for several laps at Senoia Raceway on Saturday evening in his brand-new Tricon Tool #62 AROB Performance/Longhorn Chassis/Clements Racing Engine Super Late Model before ultimately finishing 3rd.

“We had a really good car, but just came up a little bit short of the win,” said King. “I can’t say enough about how fast this new Longhorn has been out of the box though. It’s a really exciting time for our team right now.” King concluded by noting, “I want to say a special thanks to each and every one of my sponsors for their support.”

Cody King made the trip to Senoia Raceway (Senoia, Georgia) on Saturday night for the season opener. Drawing 18 Super Late Models for the unsanctioned program, King notched podium finish in the A-Main, which featured a new track surface that was installed two weeks prior to the main event. Starting on the front row of the feature, Cody jumped into the lead on the very first lap. Battling in the top three atop the challenging surface for the entire 30-lap affair, Cody King scored a 3rd place finish behind Austin Horton and Clint Smith with Mason Massey and Tyler Millwood rounding out the top five.

Complete results from this event can be found at www.SenoiaRaceway.com .

Next on tap for the team is a trip to Dixie Speedway (Woodstock, Georgia) for a $5,000-to-win affair this Saturday, March 12th. For more information on the event, please visit www.DixieSpeedway.com .

Cody King Motorsports would like to thank their supporters which include Tricon Tool Inc., AROB Performance, Casey’s Tree Service, DirtCarLift.com, K&S Steel, S&W Machine Shop, Snapper Pro Lawn, DB Paint & Body Works, Penske Racing Shocks, All Star Graphix, Georgia Environmental Landscape & Maintenance (GELM), and MSR Mafia Marketing Services.

For more information on the team please visit the team's official website at http://www.CodyKingMotorsports.com as well as the Facebook fan page at www.facebook.com/CodyKingMotorsports .