Page 1 of 5 123 ... LastLast

Default Earl Pearson Jr.

Per dirt on dirt on the dirt wire section, Pearson is returning to longhorn this weekend at Smokey Mountain.

Probably a good move. The Disco cars seem to be missing something. They were crazy hot in 13' & 14', but seem to lose momentum in 15'. I know better than to look at Speed weeks as an accurate forecast of how the season will go, but they seem lost, a step behind or something. Good luck to the Hurricane, hope he gets his mojo back. Horns Up!
    Left 4M and Dirt Late Model racing, 04/12/2016 @12:06AM.

Quote Originally Posted by SuperEight View Post
    Probably a good move. The Disco cars seem to be missing something. They were crazy hot in 13' & 14', but seem to lose momentum in 15'. I know better than to look at Speed weeks as an accurate forecast of how the season will go, but they seem lost, a step behind or something. Good luck to the Hurricane, hope he gets his mojo back. Horns Up!
    I know you can't get an accurate forecast after Speedweeks 2016, but how about all of 2015+Speedweeks 2016? At that point I think we can agree that the C29/BD cars are not on top or even close to it at this point. I'm sure they will be back though and all of these people selling and buying Longhorns/XR1s and whatever else will sell those and get back into a C29/BD car and so on and so on.

Thanks,
    Jeff.

Is that for this weekend only or for the rest of the season?

Maybe he felt the team had a better chance to get the closer to the latest and greatest from Labonte than from Stuckey/Lanigan. Flame away.... LOL

He's not going to get any more feedback than he will from Stuckey.

Quote Originally Posted by Snake X3 View Post
    Maybe he felt the team had a better chance to get the closer to the latest and greatest from Labonte than from Stuckey/Lanigan. Flame away.... LOL
    Maybe some folks latest is better than others' latest?
    Modern Day Wedge Racing
    Florence -2
    Atomic - 2

Quote Originally Posted by RoundNrOUND View Post
    Completely agree.

True......but excellent feedback on an inferior piece doesn't seem to be cutting it for the drivers in them.

And when I say inferior, I mean versus its biggest competitors like mighty rocket, fledgling longhorn, Capitol and victory.

Not the disco ball itself.
    Where is the move over flag when you need it?????

Quote Originally Posted by MasterSbilt_Racer View Post
    Maybe some folks latest is better than others' latest?
    Clearly.........

Excellent point MBR
    Where is the move over flag when you need it?????

There ya have it a25rjr.

Your boy back in a longhorn.
    Now lets see what he can do!

Quote Originally Posted by SLIDING SIDEWAYS View Post
    There ya have it a25rjr.

Your boy back in a longhorn.
    Now lets see what he can do!
    I knew you couldn't wait to gloat! lol

I hope it works out, but from what I saw during Speedweeks, Rumleys Longhorn is the only one I would want to drive! The others aren't in the ballgame!
    Turn LEFT, Vote RIGHT!

Quote Originally Posted by RoundNrOUND View Post
    They were getting feedback from Ronnie, it just wasn't working. When you spend as much money as the Lamm's have, you demand results. When your packing around the title sponsor, and barely making the shows, it's time for a change.

It won't be long the club/bd cars will make a turn around I believe, but they don't want to have wait another 3 or 4 months to get that turned around. This all goes back to last year, I seen it with my own eyes.

Quote Originally Posted by zyoung25 View Post
    they were getting feedback from ronnie, it just wasn't working. When you spend as much money as the lamm's have, you demand results. When your packing around the title sponsor, and barely making the shows, it's time for a change.

It won't be long the club/bd cars will make a turn around i believe, but they don't want to have wait another 3 or 4 months to get that turned around. This all goes back to last year, i seen it with my own eyes.

club 29 borrowing that longhorn from richards before they send it back to moyers.

I think Ray Charles saw this coming.
    Modern Day Wedge Racing
    Florence -2
    Atomic - 2

Quote Originally Posted by MasterSbilt_Racer View Post
    I think Ray Charles saw this coming.
    After about mid-week at Eastbay, lets just say, there was discussions about a switch!

I hate it for Stuckey, but well funded teams like Dunn Benson expect to be in the front!

With that being said, why would anyone switch to 2nd best? I don't believe they will get much help from Rumley/Davenport!
    Turn LEFT, Vote RIGHT!

Quote Originally Posted by a25rjr View Post
    I knew you couldn't wait to gloat! lol

I hope it works out, but from what I saw during Speedweeks, Rumleys Longhorn is the only one I would want to drive! The others aren't in the ballgame!
    The longhorn has a winning set up on there cars at time of delevery. The drvr and cc have got to do min adjustments to there liking and not get it all out of wack and then say there junk.

Quote Originally Posted by a25rjr View Post
    i knew you couldn't wait to gloat! Lol

i hope it works out, but from what i saw during speedweeks, rumleys longhorn is the only one i would want to drive! The others aren't in the ballgame!

if i tell you the blackberries are ready in january then you get your bucket ready!

Quote Originally Posted by Barbecueboy View Post
    True......but excellent feedback on an inferior piece doesn't seem to be cutting it for the drivers in them.

And when I say inferior, I mean versus its biggest competitors like mighty rocket, fledgling longhorn, Capitol and victory.

Not the disco ball itself.
    The club 29/BD is a little more fledgling than longhorn. Give it time and it will run up front again. Every dog has its day. Next year it will be something else.

Quote Originally Posted by SLIDING SIDEWAYS View Post
    if i tell you the blackberries are ready in january then you get your bucket ready!
    Its kinda like what my preacher said one time. "Never say never, but you'll NEVER read about me running away with another man". Since I was born and raised in the South, I'll NEVER pick blackberries in Jan.! LOL
    Turn LEFT, Vote RIGHT!