Default NEW AD! Huge price reductions on several parts. Call quick im dealing

As most of you know I am a business. I accept credit cards, Paypal and love cash sales. I ship parts across the US and internationally as well. If your looking for something shoot me a call or text as if I dont have it today I may tomorrow. Text me any time and I will respond asap. Best time to reach me on phone is 8am-8pm CST.

Willys crate carb. Has very low night in excellent condition with log and regulator. $625 reduced to $450

Wilson HVH 2" billet spacer. $120 just reduced $95

CV Products ultralite billet 2" open center carb spacer. Over $189 new. $95 Reduced to $65

4- BRAND NEW Bob Pierce FSL spindles by TWM. These are new. Never raced. They are not the X spindle. Over $169ea new. Asking $75ea want gone $55ea

5 aluminum calipers off a dirt latemodel. All in good shape. 4 were on a car I parted out. Other was a spare. These are over $179ea. I'll take $200 for all 5

PPM billet aluminum double adjustable j-bar. Nice used shape. $70

Joes remote filter mount. This is the red billet mount. Has a filter on it as well as a new in box one to go with. Clamps to 1.5" round tube. $90

Fram remote filter mount. Has fittings and includes 4 brand new Fram filters ($84 value). $55

Brand new Schonfeld ceramic coated drivers side header for crate. Has 3" collector for 23* head. Fits Rocket, Pierce, Barry Wright. I literally cut the protective wrap off to take pic. It's drivers side only. $95

3 New 7" slip yokes $45ea
    2 used 7" slip yokes $35ea
    1 new 6" yoke $45
    1 used 6" yoke $25

BSB climber billet aluminum 2 row frame side panhard mount. All hardware included. $169ea new. Will take $95

Wehrs billet aluminum quickchange climber pinion mounts. It is double sided. Has brand new climber nut $80

4 Bert or Brinn 2pc rear main crank couplers. Perfect for IMCA cars and others that run flexplates. 2 steel and 2 aluminum $25ea

2-10 fuel log filters $20ea

Holley jet kit with 36 pairs of jets $50

IF you need pictures of items please text but be patient as I don't have every item pictured. I accept credit cards and Paypal. I like to package deal and am open to offers. More you buy the better the deal. Call or text 815-990-8865
    Last edited by stunner; 06-22-2016 at 02:48 PM.

List is updated. I sold a ton and added few items. I wanna move the stuff.

List updated

Wanna move this stuff

Would like to move it all. Let's deal.

Sold a ton. Added a few things. Let's deal

would like to know the measurements on the spindles if you could send pics and some measurements to 918-527-3265 or redman5125@yahoo.com