Default NEW AD! Huge price reductions on several parts. Call quick im dealing

As most of you know I am a business. I accept credit cards, Paypal and love cash sales. I ship parts across the US and internationally as well. If your looking for something shoot me a call or text as if I dont have it today I may tomorrow. Text me any time and I will respond asap. Best time to reach me on phone is 8am-8pm CST.

Willys 602/604 crate carb. Has 1 season of 1 night a week on it. It includes the fuel log and regulator. Very nice setup. It's E85 setup. Over $1300 new for everything. Will take $625 shipped

Wilson 2" open black anodized carb spacer. $70

CV Products ultralite billet 2" open center carb spacer. Over $189 new. Reduced to $45

Pair of Larry Shaw by TWM bearing birdcages. These were only ran one season. Bearings feel good. The shock mount on the LR is tweaked slightly on back side. Id like $235 for pair with retaining rings.

1186 headers 23*. Includes extra right side. Decent used headers $70

Speedway 5 on 5 rear hubs for floater. These are for the 2" snouts. Complete with all bearings and rotors. $135 for pair

PPM billet aluminum double adjustable j-bar. Nice used shape. $70

Pro Pan aluminum drysump oil pan. It has been repaired but ran since with no issues. Has 3 scavenge fittings at top of pan on passenger side. Text me for pics. Reduced to $95

Fram remote filter mount. Has fittings and includes 4 brand new Fram filters ($84 value). $55

Fastshaft steel driveshafts

28.25" no yoke, needs new rear u joint $45
    30" like new with 8" yoke $125 or no yoke for $85

2 used 7" slip yokes $35ea
    1 new 6" yoke $45
    1 used 6" yoke $25

5.67 Ford 9" full spool gear. Was just assembled with a 1 race old Sprint Cup rem polished ring and pinion. Everything was checked and cleaned or replaced. Has solid pinion shim. This is in the best carrier. Has large carrier bearings and Daytona pinion support. Backlash set to 10-12 thousandths. $350

6.20 gear. Same as above gear but has smaller carrier bearing and no Daytona support. $350

5 9" Ford short wide yokes. $20ea or $100 for all 5 shipped

3 billet 9" Ford short wide yokes. These came from Texas Racing that builds cup gears. Over $319 new. $75ea

BSB climber billet aluminum 2 row frame side panhard mount. All hardware included. $169ea new. Will take $95

2 Wehrs billet aluminum quickchange climber pinion mounts. One is a single side (passenger) and other is double sided. Single sided has the climber nut $85. Double sided has brand new climber nut $95

BsB slotted steel frame mount. Has a slot on each side of tube. Asking $50

Brand new aluminum pinion mount for quickchange. Its never been bolted up. Has the RS on pinion mount holes as well as the mount directly below pinion for running long straight bar like Pierce. $35

4 Bert or Brinn 2pc rear main crank couplers. Perfect for IMCA cars and others that run flexplates. 2 steel and 2 aluminum $25ea

Purple 2 lever shifter $20

15" aluminum steering wheel with hex coupler. $30

3-10 fuel log filters. $20ea

Holley jet kit with 36 sets of jets. $50

Integra 5x9.5" front springs. 700 and 800. $20ea

IF you need pictures of items please text but be patient as I don't have every item pictured. I accept credit cards and Paypal. I like to package deal and am open to offers. More you buy the better the deal. Call or text 815-990-8865
    Last edited by stunner; 04-10-2016 at 02:14 PM.

List updated. Sold a ton

Sold a bunch more but added a few new items. Let's deal I wanna move stuff

What size is the carb?

List updated.