Page 1 of 8 123 ... LastLast

Thread: Jobs

Default Jobs

Since we need middle class jobs created in this country what kind of jobs do you think can be created? I'm not asking how. I want to know what kind of jobs. The reason I'm asking is because, we don't have that many manufacturing jobs left in this country and let's face I doubt very much their coming back.

I know Donald says he's going to bring them back but, I highly doubt that's going to happen. Don't get wrong it would be great if that would happen but, in my opinion it's probably just a pipe dream.

Give it time ..............................the so called reality show will become reality !!!!!!!!!!!!

Quote Originally Posted by kidrock View Post
    since we need middle class jobs created in this country what kind of jobs do you think can be created? I'm not asking how. I want to know what kind of jobs. The reason i'm asking is because, we don't have that many manufacturing jobs left in this country and let's face i doubt very much their coming back.

I know donald says he's going to bring them back but, i highly doubt that's going to happen. Don't get wrong it would be great if that would happen but, in my opinion it's probably just a pipe dream.
    i think people shouldf start applying for the cvourse called "wall building 101 " and they will surely have good jobs when they get done !!!!!!

I think everybody is still waiting on those shovel ready jobs Obummer promised I even went out and bought a new shovel for the big event, still looks brand new 7 years later.

Quote Originally Posted by dirtMAN007 View Post
    i think people shouldf start applying for the cvourse called "wall building 101 " and they will surely have good jobs when they get done !!!!!!
    So you think construction type jobs

Quote Originally Posted by drano View Post
    I think everybody is still waiting on those shovel ready jobs Obummer promised I even went out and bought a new shovel for the big event, still looks brand new 7 years later.
    Just curious since you gave an answer like that that you really can't answer. I'm not trying to be a smart azz here I'm really curious as to what people really think.

Well to be honest with you I think manufacturing jobs will come back with Trump you hit them at the border when the product comes in it is really pretty simple you make it less profitable to manufacture their product over seas and they will produce I here in the US.

Since we need middle class jobs created in this country what kind of jobs do you think can be created? I'm not asking how. I want to know what kind of jobs. The reason I'm asking is because, we don't have that many manufacturing jobs left in this country and let's face I doubt very much their coming back.

I know Donald says he's going to bring them back but, I highly doubt that's going to happen. Don't get wrong it would be great if that would happen but, in my opinion it's probably just a pipe dream.
    Its kinda above my pay grade, but wooing back a few that have left is not a impossibility .... construction jobs would be the easiest .... and Lord knows we need some highway repair, but that's tax dollars so that will be on the back burner... front and center, this isn't gong to be easy or quick, but someone has to give it a try, the folks in office presently haven't done squat....

Well to be honest with you I think manufacturing jobs will come back with Trump you hit them at the border when the product comes in it is really pretty simple you make it less profitable to manufacture their product over seas and they will produce I here in the US.
    There a economist on both sides of the Isie saying that's not going to happen. should be interesting that's for sure.

Quote Originally Posted by mudslinger47 View Post
    Its kinda above my pay grade, but wooing back a few that have left is not a impossibility .... construction jobs would be the easiest .... and Lord knows we need some highway repair, but that's tax dollars so that will be on the back burner... front and center, this isn't gong to be easy or quick, but someone has to give it a try, the folks in office presently haven't done squat....
    I agree construction jobs will be the easiest and will produce other jobs but, most will be temporary at best.

If you bring back manufacturing you bring back construction jobs but don'y tell that to obama lol

There a economist on both sides of the Isie saying that's not going to happen. should be interesting that's for sure.
    You know in my opinion these economist types are sometimes so educated they can't see the forest for the trees. I have owned my own construction company for over 30 years and sometimes good old common cense will go a lot further than you think and in my opinion the government is not in place to create jobs they should govern leave the private sector alone and let it strive the way they control it is with high taxes and excesive regulations so that puts them in our business . Trump is a world class business man that is why I see him as the best man for the job all the other candidates make their living mouching off of the government Trump has made his living in the private sector he understands how it works.

Quote Originally Posted by old fan View Post
    If you bring back manufacturing you bring back construction jobs but don'y tell that to obama lol
    The problem a lot economist have said those jobs are not coming back but, that remains to be seen.

You know in my opinion these economist types are sometimes so educated they can't see the forest for the trees. I have owned my own construction company for over 30 years and sometimes good old common cense will go a lot further than you think and in my opinion the government is not in place to create jobs they should govern leave the private sector alone and let it strive the way they control it is with high taxes and excesive regulations so that puts them in our business . Trump is a world class business man that is why I see him as the best man for the job all the other candidates make their living mouching off of the government Trump has made his living in the private sector he understands how it works.
    I understand what your saying about the government but, the private sector does not want to pay the wage American workers will demand and I'm not talkin union wages here either. Kind of to compete agianst 2 and 3 dollars and hour. And you and I both know Americans are not going to work for that wage.

Probably some of the same people who said tump would never make it past October "..........same people who think that if you keep telling the American people something over and over that it somehow becomes true !!!!!!! Well guess what ? Those days are over and trump is the savior of our nation just like Juliana was the savior on New York City !!!!!!!!!!! If you build it they will come !!!!! Trump 16' get on board !!!!!!!

Quote Originally Posted by dirtMAN007 View Post
    Probably some of the same people who said tump would never make it past October "..........same people who think that if you keep telling the American people something over and over that it somehow becomes true !!!!!!! Well guess what ? Those days are over and trump is the savior of our nation just like Juliana was the savior on New York City !!!!!!!!!!! If you build it they will come !!!!! Trump 16' get on board !!!!!!!
    I have said many times I like some of what Trump says but, I highly doubt he will be able to do half of what he says. You have to remember the establishment will still be in control.

The problem a lot economist have said those jobs are not coming back but, that remains to be seen.
    of course if we keep having high corp taxes of course we won't https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/List_o...s_by_tax_rates
    Last edited by old fan; 03-10-2016 at 07:25 PM.

I understand what your saying about the government but, the private sector does not want to pay the wage American workers will demand and I'm not talkin union wages here either. Kind of to compete agianst 2 and 3 dollars and hour. And you and I both know Americans are not going to work for that wage.
    You are right they won't work for 2 or 3 dollars and they shouldn't have to but when you put a tax on their import that will not make it profitable for them to produce their product overseas they will be forced to bring their manufacturing back to the US and instead of that business making 10 billion dollars a year they will be making 7 billion they will still be making a profit and the American people will have jobs again.

I made a delivery a couple days it had 8 different countrys it orginated from that's cray and you wonder things are so expensive

You are right they won't work for 2 or 3 dollars and they shouldn't have to but when you put a tax on their import that will not make it profitable for them to produce their product overseas they will be forced to bring their manufacturing back to the US and instead of that business making 10 billion dollars a year they will be making 7 billion they will still be making a profit and the American people will have jobs again.
    Ok I understand that but, let's say those jobs don't come back what kind of other jobs can be created because, you know the lobbyist are still going to pay off the establishment politician so, the don't pass bills to impose a import tax so what other kind of job can they create.

Quote Originally Posted by old fan View Post
    I made a delivery a couple days it had 8 different countrys it orginated from that's cray and you wonder things are so expensive
    And that should tell you the profit these companies are making but manufacturing abroad. And we Americans are so stupid because we keep paying those high prices.

Plus you have to remember how much we owe China and if we start taking money from them their going to want their money back and we don't have it to give so, how do you think that's going to play out.
    Last edited by kidrock; 03-12-2016 at 10:40 AM.