Page 5 of 8 FirstFirst ... 34567 ... LastLast

Thread: Jobs

Executive order !!!!!!!

When the racist fascist republicans tell you up front when you get elected as POTUS they will do nothing for you. You only have one option, "executive order" It was the republicans choice.
    Last edited by ss12; 03-12-2016 at 11:41 AM.

When the racist fascist republicans tell you up front when you get elected as POTUS they will do nothing for you. You only have one "executive order" It was the republicans choice ss12 you have it backwards black life matters is part and parcel to the democratic party did you notice Bill ayers was there why would that be http://www.thecommonsenseshow.com/20...ally-of-obama/ now why are so worried maybe its because they now they will be beat this november
    Last edited by old fan; 03-12-2016 at 11:54 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by dirtMAN007 View Post
    Executive order !!!!!!!

Yep Executive order is an option but, The establishment won't like that because he will doing the same thing they oppose Obama for doing but, your right it is an option but, remember he did say he won't be doing executive orders but, they all tell you one thing and do another once they get elected.

what do the elitist like really what do they like its time for the seasoned old farts both side to move aside

Quote Originally Posted by kidrock View Post
    yep executive order is an option but, the establishment won't like that because he will doing the same thing they oppose obama for doing but, your right it is an option but, remember he did say he won't be doing executive orders but, they all tell you one thing and do another once they get elected.
    but see thats the issue ...................the establishment says they oppose it but don't do what is necesaryto stop it ........................so do they really oppose it ?

but see thats the issue ...................the establishment says they oppose it but don't do what is necesaryto stop it ........................so do they really oppose it ?
    So then are you saying they really didn't oppose Obama's executive orders just wanted to act like they did to their base

Yes and that is why they don't like trump ............ He is onto them and letting everyone know it !

Yes and that is why they don't like trump ............ He is onto them and letting everyone know it !
    now that's very interesting.

Since we need middle class jobs created in this country what kind of jobs do you think can be created? I'm not asking how. I want to know what kind of jobs. The reason I'm asking is because, we don't have that many manufacturing jobs left in this country and let's face I doubt very much their coming back.

I know Donald says he's going to bring them back but, I highly doubt that's going to happen. Don't get wrong it would be great if that would happen but, in my opinion it's probably just a pipe dream.
    Who knows what kind of jobs there will be. Hopefully some new industry will emerge. Most people in the past never would have imagined the computer and how many different jobs it created (and destroyed)

Quote Originally Posted by dmr37 View Post
    Who knows what kind of jobs there will be. Hopefully some new industry will emerge. Most people in the past never would have imagined the computer and how many different jobs it created (and destroyed)
    I agree, I think it's going to take something like that because, I'm just not do sure the Donald's going to be able to bring back those manufacturing jobs but, I guess we can never say never

I agree, I think it's going to take something like that because, I'm just not do sure the Donald's going to be able to bring back those manufacturing jobs but, I guess we can never say never
    i would not expect the other do any better they ae all career dc people wouldn't a real job if it bit them on their nose

the gop/teaparty group ran on jobs they got in took over congress and they have put some to work mostly lawyers and people in the court system.they have filed suet's against just about everything but have done little else. the main reason trump is the front runner is the republican's are just as pissed at those in congress as they are at Obama in fact if a pole was taken I'd bet most would rather see 4 more years under Obama than anyone else running today. trump will not be elected in November no chance in hell the gop will loose congress if trump or cruz is ran the gop's only chance is to run john Kasich. the job losses started in the 80's the greed at the ceo level has sent to many jobs to other countries with what equals to slave labor. hell even china got out bid by countries like Egypt who hate the usa but that doesn't start the over paid ceo's who put in large amounts of money to elections on both sides.

Quote Originally Posted by racin6mod View Post
    the gop/teaparty group ran on jobs they got in took over congress and they have put some to work mostly lawyers and people in the court system.they have filed suet's against just about everything but have done little else. the main reason trump is the front runner is the republican's are just as pissed at those in congress as they are at Obama in fact if a pole was taken I'd bet most would rather see 4 more years under Obama than anyone else running today. trump will not be elected in November no chance in hell the gop will loose congress if trump or cruz is ran the gop's only chance is to run john Kasich. the job losses started in the 80's the greed at the ceo level has sent to many jobs to other countries with what equals to slave labor. hell even china got out bid by countries like Egypt who hate the usa but that doesn't start the over paid ceo's who put in large amounts of money to elections on both sides.
    What the heck are you smokin'?

some mighty good stuff must be a BERNIE supporter

Kid I understand what you are asking but imo your not understanding the answer to your question... as long as the feds are taxing someone there wont be any big jobs in this country to have. And everybodies overlooking another factor in the job market...insurance...companies are having to fit that bill on their employees in most places in the US. Not saying their paying for it just the hassle of providing their employees a chance to get it. Idk about every state but here in TN if you work 40hrs or more a week the your employer has to offer you insurance. And this talk about new jobs 80-90% are low pay jobs that are 'part time' so insurance companies arent involved. I heard on the news a few months ago that new yorkers were wanting $15 an hour for fast food jobs and not a week later on the west coast somebody is working on having robots(like car manufactors ) to work an assembly line in a fast food place to cut cost on spending on real people. Its just a revolving door of BS.

Quote Originally Posted by dirtdobber45 View Post
    Kid I understand what you are asking but imo your not understanding the answer to your question... as long as the feds are taxing someone there wont be any big jobs in this country to have. And everybodies overlooking another factor in the job market...insurance...companies are having to fit that bill on their employees in most places in the US. Not saying their paying for it just the hassle of providing their employees a chance to get it. Idk about every state but here in TN if you work 40hrs or more a week the your employer has to offer you insurance. And this talk about new jobs 80-90% are low pay jobs that are 'part time' so insurance companies arent involved. I heard on the news a few months ago that new yorkers were wanting $15 an hour for fast food jobs and not a week later on the west coast somebody is working on having robots(like car manufactors ) to work an assembly line in a fast food place to cut cost on spending on real people. Its just a revolving door of BS.
    I understand the argument about being over taxed and over regulated but, what kind of jobs will be created to fill the void of your good paying middle class jobs we have lost and continue to lose in the manufacturing sector even if those things are eased. Your talking about millions of jobs with good pay and benefits.
    Last edited by kidrock; 03-13-2016 at 03:41 PM.

yes kid rock they were lost , but they can easlily come back , many of those good paying jobs depends on the military ie like my brothers lost job , his job paid a lot better than some good paying jobs you think of and only a junior college education

Quote Originally Posted by racin6mod View Post
    That's right. elect John RINO Kasich and keep the Progressives Democrats happy.

Quote Originally Posted by Clayton_Wetter View Post
    That's right. elect John RINO Kasich and keep the Progressives Democrats happy.
    John is the best "qualified" republican candidate the party has at this time! At least Kasich can get most of the party together unlike Cruz who can only get few of the tea baggers together. Why would any republicans want to vote for a candidate that the majority of the party hates?