Page 4 of 8 FirstFirst ... 23456 ... LastLast

Thread: Jobs

Quote Originally Posted by mudslinger47 View Post
    There numbers are bogus... if you want to see whats happening in the economy, watch the markets, they'll let you know..right now they 're stagnant ..... no real growth... all it takes a a positive administration.. it is really just that simple.... if I have a business, and I do, why would I try to grow it under an administration that's just going to tax me out of existence? The more I make the more I get hurt... what sense does that make? You Democrats have been believing the party line for decades and what has it got you? Nothing 240K jobs is chicken feed when your population is 306 million and you have 92 million people out of work.... our economic growth sucks, under two or three percent is stagnant, not growth.... that's like saying your checking account makes you money....

Ok fair enough, the numbers are false. Do you really believe manufacturing jobs are going to come back and if not what kind of jobs are going to be created?

Ok so if we're going to go by the market I would say Obamas actually done alright if you consider the market got as low as what 6,000 points and now it's at 16,000 points.

I guess this last month the economy is doing ok. Dow up 285 points today and up the last 4 weeks
    Last edited by kidrock; 03-11-2016 at 03:41 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by kidrock View Post
    ok fair enough, the numbers are false. Do you really believe manufacturing jobs are going to come back and if not what kind of jobs are going to be created?

Ok so if we're going to go by the market i would say obamas actually done alright if you consider the market got as low as what 6,000 points and now it's at 16,000 points.
    but the bottom will fall out shortly !!!!!!

Quote Originally Posted by dirtMAN007 View Post
    but the bottom will fall out shortly !!!!!!
    Yeah that's what some are saying and one would have to believe that just might happen. With the way they keep printing money it eventually has to catch up with you.

Quote Originally Posted by dirtMAN007 View Post
    those numbers are a falacy !!!!!!!!!!!!1 if some one quits looking for employment or goes off the unemployment roles without a job they considered statisticaly "employed" !!!!! Wonder what the real numbers are ?
    He doesn't know about the number of jobs lost each month. How convenient. Bottom line is 93,000,000 Americans are not working, the highest number ever.

Ok fair enough, the numbers are false. Do you really believe manufacturing jobs are going to come back and if not what kind of jobs are going to be created?

Ok so if we're going to go by the market I would say Obamas actually done alright if you consider the market got as low as what 6,000 points and now it's at 16,000 points.

I guess this last month the economy is doing ok. Dow up 285 points today and up the last 4 weeks
    Oblabber deserves zero credit for any stock market success. If so, then tell us exactly what he did. Did he threaten them? lol

Yeah that's what some are saying and one would have to believe that just might happen. With the way they keep printing money it eventually has to catch up with you.
    And there you answered your own question....

Quote Originally Posted by mudslinger47 View Post
    And there you answered your own question....
    What question are you talking about

Quote Originally Posted by Clayton_Wetter View Post
    Oblabber deserves zero credit for any stock market success. If so, then tell us exactly what he did. Did he threaten them? lol
    Obama did a whole lot better than Bush did. Here are some of Bush's blunders.
    http://content.time.com/time/special...872231,00.html

anybody home neither did well did n't help when gas was 4 bucks a gallon thanks to mccaskill, Kerry and schumer what is Obamas excuse SEARS closing stores same mccdonalds penneys ford leaving mexico same with carrier need any more

Quote Originally Posted by old fan View Post
    anybody home neither did well did n't help when gas was 4 bucks a gallon thanks to mccaskill, Kerry and schumer what is Obamas excuse SEARS closing stores same mccdonalds penneys ford leaving mexico same with carrier need any more
    Oh but wait the Donald's going to bring those manufacturing jobs back so, it's just temporary

Gas 1.79 a gallon

wrong 2.09 its gone up 60 cents since Tuesday but the price of oil is stable and low and your right Donald will bring them back you think billary or Bernie will lmfao AND ITS COMING YOUR WAY
    Last edited by old fan; 03-12-2016 at 08:53 AM.

wrong 2.09 its gone up 60 cents since Tuesday but the price of oil is stable and low and your right Donald will bring them back you think billary or Bernie will lmfao
    No he won't their not coming back. If you think these corporations are going to let this happen your nuts. They will just keep paying these politicians off. Wait and see but, first he has to win.

who is going to pay off Trump he already has his money unlike that worthless bag from VT

no he won't their not coming back. If you think these corporations are going to let this happen your nuts. They will just keep paying these politicians off. Wait and see but, first he has to win.
    have what happen

who is going to pay off Trump he already has his money unlike that worthless bag from VT
    Not Trump the reps and senators you know the ones tha pass legislation. Heck they have the power not even call legislation to floor for a vote or not call it to the floor

but I believe most of them are up for reelection

Welcome to the multinational capitalist corporation establishment. They don't care about any of use DA. Its all about profit at all cost. The multi national capitalist corporation are controlling where the jobs go. They control the government by their "campaign contributions" (wink wink) and that's why nobody in the government stop them from shipping jobs everywhere. That's why they are giving tax incentives to ship these jobs to other countries. The multi national corporations are controlling everything. Isn't capitalism great!!
    Last edited by ss12; 03-12-2016 at 11:56 AM.

but I believe most of them are up for reelection
    Yep and most will probably get re-elected

yes it is because the alternative suxs

Yep and most will probably get re-elected
    are so sure on the state level atleast my state it can't they do have term limits there should be career politicians