Default Hoffman Bmod setup help

Picked up a 2008 hoffman #295 and looking for bmod setup help. Car was amod before. Need rear bar angles, caster camber setting etc. Also i hear there are different chassis from hoffman. H1, H2, H3 what is the difference and how do you know what you have? Thank you

Go to the Hoffman - Dirt Works Web page Setups
    The Blacksheep cometh ! With old bent sh!t that just keeps getting faster !

what rear setup are you going to run? zlink clamped or floated? we have ran both in our 07 and the floated setup seems to like a lot of LUB angle. we set our LUB to 13-15(2nd hole from the top) LLB around 3-5 RRU around 12(2nd hole from bottom) and RRL level(bottom hole). this is all on floated spring behind. on the clamped setup zlink we ran 3-4 holes from top on LUB 2-3 holes up on LLB zlink bar level and RRL 2-3 holes up. we always set front end up per his website. not familiar with bmod rules so that info may vary based on what you are allowed to run.

Bmods are 3link only cars. 2 rear lower links and a soild pull bar. Also Hoffman only has 4 bar setups on his website.

Post pics of the car to be sure but If its 08 I believe he was still on the original design then. Lr bar around 20degrees rr bar 0-10. 200lr 175rr 600 across the front. I have a old skyrocket sheet if you want I can send for baseline front end settings. This is all to get you in the ballpark.

Thanks Powerslide. That is pretty much what I have. Set it up like my old DW8. Should be close. Do the Hoffmans like a lot of rear %? ran my DW8 at 56% rear.

What sanction bmod rules are you running under?

USRA Bmod. With American Racer tires. I might run a few IMCA races but hate the Hoosier tire.

I think 56 will be a fine starting point.