Page 5 of 7 FirstFirst ... 34567 LastLast

Quote Originally Posted by RoundNrOUND View Post
    His name is Matt and he is also a crew member. That's not Cody.
    .....or "Stick", to those that know him. Their "chemical engineer"! lol
    Turn LEFT, Vote RIGHT!

Thumbs down

Quote Originally Posted by onlyfacts View Post
    Madden Should have been arrested. If those are the facts then that is assault with a deadly weapon.
    Grow up and dial down the drama. I agree retaliating in the pits is never ok, but getting law enforcement involved when there was no injury and the fact that the Bloomquist camp instigated the hostility both on the track and in the pits is worth mentioning.
    Left 4M and Dirt Late Model racing, 04/12/2016 @12:06AM.

Not sure if this is before or after... was on inside dirt racing.
    Attached Images Attached Images
    Barbecuebich.... the main cause of diarrhea!!!

If Tony Stewart would have done this ya'll would be talking about how bada$$ and macho man he is.

How Smoke got dragged into this is beyond me, must be phallic envy.
    Left 4M and Dirt Late Model racing, 04/12/2016 @12:06AM.

Quote Originally Posted by SuperEight View Post
    I agree with you on this.

My point is, when Smoke and his Phallics do something stupid everybody defends him. Madden does something like this and everybody grills him. And for the record, I do not agree with what Madden did. I DO think that was a classy call by Ray Cook and a good way to handle the situation.

I think ray not only dq Madden "right call", but also should told Scott crew member to leave for this event. Equally justify for both parties actions.

Scott got a GIFT ! Just my opinion.

Quote Originally Posted by zach51 View Post
    My point is, when Smoke and his Phallics do something stupid everybody defends him. Madden does something like this and everybody grills him. And for the record, I do not agree with what Madden did. I DO think that was a classy call by Ray Cook and a good way to handle the situation.
    I didn't witness this incident but I have seen Madden a number of time flip like a light switch to total idiot. So based on that I would never defend him and I think most people that have been around him know it as well. Best thing for Madden is for people to quit talking about it and maybe he can prove people wrong and show us that he isn't an idiot.

Quote Originally Posted by SuperEight View Post
    Hmmm. FYI, short sightedness is not a virtue. And speaking of short in some other areas, that situation may well be in play here by you since you were first to bring it up. Stewy appears to serve as a metaphoric extension for you. LOL!

However, it probably is truly "beyond" you but the analogy is a valid one, nonetheless.
    Last edited by CIRF; 03-14-2016 at 01:54 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by GotDirt1313 View Post
    Not sure if this is before or after... was on inside dirt racing.
    That was after.

Smoke and this situation do have a lot in common but are two totally diff subjects as well, plus this was by far not as harsh as the smoke situation

Quote Originally Posted by RCJ View Post
    After watching the heat race I didn't see much for bloomers crew to be mad about.Madden had a run on the top, bloomer came off the bottom of 4 and shut the door.Just racing.Glad the guy on the bike wasn't hurt.Maybe it will be a wakeup call to quit being an idiot and putting yourself in a position where you can be seriously injured.
    I totally agree with ya RCJ... Ol bloomers lucky Madden didn't run him out of the joint after the 2'nd time he moved up and blocked him... It still is baffling too me Y that dude on lil bike was pissed?? hell if anyones feathers should have been ruffed u would have thought it b Maddens boys.. A total Chicken chit move on both party's... No room in dlm for any of this!!

I dont see a problem here. They both signed a release.

i didn't see any photos of coke Mallory in victory lane Saturday night ..Did Bloomer fire him??Park him for the night ??get him some help..just ask the touring guys I guess.. Congrats to Scott on the win

He was there.

Quote Originally Posted by CGF View Post
    i didn't see any photos of coke Mallory in victory lane Saturday night ..Did Bloomer fire him??Park him for the night ??get him some help..just ask the touring guys I guess.. Congrats to Scott on the win
    He was there on crutches.

Quote Originally Posted by MRM View Post
    He was there on crutches.
    Weird........didn't seem to need crutches when he bounced back up and left on the mini bike crime scene and then continued to bounce around the pits.

Did he fall in the hauler or something and hurt himself later.........certainly didn't seem to have any injuries that night.

A bruised ego maybe?
    Where is the move over flag when you need it?????

Quote Originally Posted by Barbecueboy View Post
    Weird........didn't seem to need crutches when he bounced back up and left on the mini bike crime scene and then continued to bounce around the pits.

Did he fall in the hauler or something and hurt himself later.........certainly didn't seem to have any injuries that night.

A bruised ego maybe?

He prolly fell on caution screwdriver that he was going to throw on track! Oops