Page 1 of 5 123 ... LastLast

Default John Kasich: The proud RINO!!!

Finally, a Republican is running who isn’t afraid to say it loud and proud: he’s a squishy RINO.

Ohio Governor John Kasich is the Proud RINO.

In criticizing conservatives who opposed his expansion of Medicaid through Obamacare, Kasich complains that fighting them is like fighting ISIS. When discussing the ten to twenty million foreign nationals in the country illegally, Kasich declares that we need to let them stay.

He favors gun control, Common Core, a pathway to citizenship for illegals, and same-sex marriage.

It’s as if Kasich believes the way to win the Republican nomination is to insult Republican voters, lecture and berate them for not being Liberal enough, and then pretend that God is on his side.

I don’t know about you, but I’m stunned that any of the GOP candidates would think that running to the Left of Jeb Bush would be a winning strategy.

But what I find particularly off-putting about John Kasich is his using the Bible to defend his Liberalism.

Proud RINO

I stumbled across an excellent article by Paula Boylard at PJ Tatler today that nails Kasich for the arrogant, condescending jerk he is.

It’s definitely worth a read.

From the article:

I’m just going to be blunt here — the man is a serial scripture twister who picks and chooses Bible verses to promote his liberal political agenda. Kasich seethes with condescension at conservatives — Christian conservatives — who disagree with him while claiming the biblical high ground, but he has no idea what he’s talking about. (Or worse, he does know better and he’s intentionally misusing God’s word to further his agenda.) Kasich has on other occasions defended Medicaid expansion by warning that his opponents would be in trouble in the afterlife:

I respect the fact that you believe in small government. I do too. I also happen to know that you’re a person of faith. Now, when you die and get to the, get to the, uh, to the meeting with St. Peter, he’s probably not gonna ask you much about what you did about keeping government small, but he’s going to ask you what you did for the poor. Better have a good answer.

I don’t know which “bible” this guy is reading (and offering to send to his detractors) but there’s nothing in the Christian Bible that defines charity as the forcible confiscation of money from one individual for redistribution to another. Christians are told to give generously, but it’s to be voluntary: “Each one must give as he has decided in his heart, for God loves a cheerful giver” (2 Corinthians 9:7). While Christians are individually commanded to be charitable and help the poor (Romans 15:25-26, 2 Corinthians 8-9, Galatians 2:10, 1 John 3:17), the Bible–even the “new part”–says nothing about this being a responsibility of the civil government. Neither are there any commands for Christians to to [sic] try to wield the levers of government power in order to collect money to care for the poor.

Definitely click the LINK HERE and read the whole thing.

Kasich is about as welcome to Republican voters as a sputtering wet fart in a small room.

And rather than have the sense God gave a goat and go back home to Ohio, he’s wasting time, money and energy trying to win over voters who are sick and tired of the GOP force-feeding them squishy RINO losers who weren’t half as bad as Kasich.

And the fact that he uses the Bible to do it really sends me into orbit.

no wonder ss12 wants him

No wonder ss likes what?

kid he doesn't know. The only voting ballot he has ever seen was the sample in the local newspaper and he filled it out and sent it in.

To funny!!! And he couldn't understand why it didn't count lol

Quote Originally Posted by kidrock View Post
    No wonder ss likes what?
    this thread is about who lmao

Quote Originally Posted by old fan View Post
    this thread is about who lmao
    Looks like it's about you so far lol

not me your hero Kasich , I am to smart to get into politics

no wonder ss12 wants him
    He can have the fraud, to add to his collection of frauds.

not me your hero Kasich , I am to smart to get into politics
    Oh I was thinking you would make a good candidate. I was thinking about writing you in.

Go ahead see if i care

Unfortunately that's the way of the world now, CW! The Bible is treated like any other paperback and taken with a grain of salt. People don't realize how many thousands of people die everyday for dis-respecting Gods word!
    Turn LEFT, Vote RIGHT!

Quote Originally Posted by a25rjr View Post
    Unfortunately that's the way of the world now, CW! The Bible is treated like any other paperback and taken with a grain of salt. People don't realize how many thousands of people die everyday for dis-respecting Gods word!
    Are you talking about the way Isis was burning the bible. How despicable

Are you talking about the way Isis was burning the bible. How despicable
    I'm really talking about people in our own country!
    Turn LEFT, Vote RIGHT!

I'm really talking about people in our own country!
    Oh I see, pretty dispicable what Isis is doing as well to the bible by burning them.

I tell a story. When I was about 18 19 years old I worked for auto body shop for a summer and we went to pick up a car the was burnt from top to bottom and I mean even the tires were burnt off and the trunk was open and there laid a Bible with just the edges burnt and the rest of the Bible was in pristine condition.

Oh I see, pretty dispicable what Isis is doing as well to the bible by burning them.

I tell a story. When I was about 18 19 years old I worked for auto body shop for a summer and we went to pick up a car the was burnt from top to bottom and I mean even the tires were burnt off and the trunk was open and there laid a Bible with just the edges burnt and the rest of the Bible was in pristine condition.
    Isis and others in that region are descendants of Ishmael. God cursed them and prophesied they would always be fighting with each other.......sound familiar?
    Turn LEFT, Vote RIGHT!

Isis and others in that region are descendants of Ishmael. God cursed them and prophesied they would always be fighting with each other.......sound familiar?
    Is that what's happening to the Republican Party right now?

Is that what's happening to the Republican Party right now?
    Nope, Trump supporters are letting them know that the base AINT happy with their performance!
    Turn LEFT, Vote RIGHT!

Nope, Trump supporters are letting them know that the base AINT happy with their performance!
    Are you happy with the way Trump has conducted himself?

You know the establishment is not going to let him win right
    Last edited by kidrock; 03-17-2016 at 09:37 PM.

Are you happy with the way Trump has conducted himself?

You know the establishment is not going to let him win right
    No, not 100%. But he's had to put up with a lot of bs from both parties, all because he's gottem running scared!
    Turn LEFT, Vote RIGHT!