Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast

Quote Originally Posted by kidrock View Post
    No you get someone that gets things done and Kasich will get things done. He will bring people together and move this country forward. If you think for a minute Trump and Cruz will get things done your kidding yourself unless they use executive orders which you guys oppose. The time has come to put aside the gridlock. Most Americans are tired of the gridlock don't you guys get it. We need a moderate now more then ever. Tired of the far right and far left. They gave us gridlock and that hasn't work out for us.
    not against executive orders so to speak it s the ones hat has been past by obama

Quote Originally Posted by old fan View Post
    not against executive orders so to speak it s the ones hat has been past by obama
    Exactly which ones I'm just curious because I couldn't begin to tell you what they are.

So which ones do you hate? Or fo you just hate Obama so you hate everything he does no matter even if it's good got the country. Just trying to figure this one out because I know there are plenty of people that agree with some of what he has gone but, they now hate just because he fond it. Are you one of those?

I hate everything he does not because of race or party but what the man stands for calling trump a racist you gotta be kidding me degrading are military want me to on I could write a book

so which ones do you hate? Or fo you just hate obama so you hate everything he does no matter even if it's good got the country. Just trying to figure this one out because i know there are plenty of people that agree with some of what he has gone but, they now hate just because he fond it. Are you one of those?
    i,m starting to think you may be lite inn after that clusterf of a paragraph !!!!!

just a dead duck floating in the water. Trump/Cruz a live and kicking ass.

Quote Originally Posted by dirtMAN007 View Post
    i,m starting to think you may be lite inn after that clusterf of a paragraph !!!!!
    Yeah that was pretty bad lol.

Quote Originally Posted by old fan View Post
    I hate everything he does not because of race or party but what the man stands for calling trump a racist you gotta be kidding me degrading are military want me to on I could write a book
    So you can't find one thing he has done that you agree with?

How do you feel about your beloved Fox News blasting Trump?

How do you feel about your beloved Fox News blasting Trump?
    Fox has always been in the "establishment GOP's" pocket. No surprise there.

Last edited by old fan; 03-20-2016 at 10:44 AM.

and this guy would be better than john killary or Bernie https://www.bing.com/videos/search?q...ED1C&FORM=VIRE

Gridlock got us to where we are today. Why do you think Trump is on the rise. He's no where near a conservative and they know it but, their tired of gridlock like most Americans.
    Gridlock in many ways has slowed the Communist takeover of the nation. What exactly are you wanting Congress to do? What issues to name just a couple that you want the Republicans of course to cave in on as usual. Do you want Amnesty and no borders? Specify what issues are gridlocked that you want more compromise.

You are arguing just to be belligerent and disagreeable with what I have to say just to be a stick in the mud.
    Now I'm a dictator for calling you out for making posts of utter nonsense? You are one of those kind of people that you can't tell anything because they think they already know it all. But in reality, it's just the opposite. lol

Please describe this "gridlock"!!!

he is feeling the bern do he have to be a conservative to get things fixed we need a leaders that has tenacity to say it politely

Saw an interview with Kasich today said there is no way to go house to house and collect all the illegal emigrants and of the 11 million that are here if they had not committed a crime just have them pay some back taxes and let them stay. I thought being here illegally was a crime so his logic makes no sense.

"their" logic makes "cents"

read the cfr.org website page. Seems they are against border security also. hmmm
    http://www.cfr.org/world/north-america/p33536
    Globalists working towards the famed North American Union.

Funny thing is my Canadian friends don't like Trump. What they fail to realize is what he stands for will help their country immensely: There's no way they can compete with Mexico. Their costs are even higher than ours. Once borders are completely open and transportations corridors automated, what can they offer besides wood based construction products?

http://www.ttnews.com/articles/baset...?storyid=40582
    https://www.whitehouse.gov/the-press...nomic-dialogue
    Keystone would be reversed to send oil up there while regulations continue to shut theirs down.

Why are we against our own deep sea drilling but willing to help pay Mexico to develop theirs?
    http://www.richmond.com/opinion/thei...879909dd7.html
    http://www.worldoil.com/news/2016/3/...r-shale-fields
    Last edited by balljoint_; 03-20-2016 at 06:18 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by drano View Post
    Saw an interview with Kasich today said there is no way to go house to house and collect all the illegal emigrants and of the 11 million that are here if they had not committed a crime just have them pay some back taxes and let them stay. I thought being here illegally was a crime so his logic makes no sense.
    The laws are in place that state that it is a crime. Kasich wants them to stay just like his cronies do. The fact is that if they let these people know that the laws WILL be enforced and you also go after anyone who hires these people to work will be prosecuted for a crime in doing so. Then many of these people would self deport. But we must also shut off all welfare to them to give them even better reason to go home. Yes HOME, go home!! You don't jail them for crimes and then turn them loose anymore either. You put them in prison. Do the crime, do the time!!