Page 3 of 11 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast

Thread: J.D. Wins

Yea something on the bottom end broke on joshs car....hate that...lol

Quote Originally Posted by slmcrewchief99 View Post
    Just like I said. It was a train race. No passing in the top 10 after lap 20. Everyone was running the middle. No wonder yall go ape sh1t crazy when you see a race at a track like I-80 or Fairbury where there is passing. When cars don't pass its a train race no matter what you call it. Yes Bloomer and O'Neal came from the back. Well he11 they should. They are just that good. Every car in the top 10 were running 3/10ths off each others time and did it for 30 laps. Another example of a train race.
    And btw Drano. You can blow it out your backside. WTH would you do mister expert? "Listen" to live timing. I dam sure wasn't looking at it with my eyes closed.
    I said the same thing.....after watching race monitor. When the top 10 starters basically finish the top 10....its a train race. No, it wasn't a rubbered up train race, which is the worst, but it still was a train race.

I think some on here would be wise to watch race monitor lap after lap after lap. You would be surprised what you could learn by doing that. The ones on here that actually race/crew, understand that!
    Turn LEFT, Vote RIGHT!

The problem wasnt the track I don't think. A driver told me he felt like he had a better car than some of the guys that finished in front of him, but every time he closed in to pass them, their car too the air off of the nose of his car and he would fall back. Who knows how many other guys had this same problem. Lanigan was just as fast as JD, and never could get out traffic to see if he could catch him or not.

The track was excellent I thought, the race was so so. It wasn't great or terrible. I was just glad to get out of the house again, since I didn't made it florence last weeked.

Quote Originally Posted by K1ngCat View Post
    What happened to Josh Richards? everyone said he would win this race.
    Lol, well, is this the comment we go with when Davenport has something break on the first lap, first turn of a heat? I mean if it's cool to say it about Josh, then it'll be cool to say when it happens to JD sometime. And Landers was dam good too, he had something go wrong in the same heat while leading with about 3 to go. The only two who may have challenged JD, woulda been them two.
    Up in the air who my next “favorite” driver is. Really losing hope on Bloomer getting anywhere back to “normal”.

Quote Originally Posted by a25rjr View Post
    I said the same thing.....after watching race monitor. When the top 10 starters basically finish the top 10....its a train race. No, it wasn't a rubbered up train race, which is the worst, but it still was a train race.

I think some on here would be wise to watch race monitor lap after lap after lap. You would be surprised what you could learn by doing that. The ones on here that actually race/crew, understand that!
    I suppose its easy to say I was talking down the race and/or the track but I wasn't. Sometimes a track just races that way once in a while. I am sure it will be different the next time Lucas goes there. I watched it on DoD and you can see it didn't rubber up. But the last half of the race the main groove was thru the middle and that's where they stayed. Heck I wish I was there too. Even the way it all came out, it would be better than spending it in my recliner.

And yes a25rjr, some folks need to go keep up with it on race monitor. Maybe they will learn something.....

There's nothing wrong with JD's comments. He has every right to say them, and he is mostly right. But it's the same thing as some cop pulling you over for something that's chickensh!t. Your best course of action is to just stfu and move on. Because the powers that be can break it off in you more than you can break it off in them. And if he keeps saying stuff like he did last night, they'll tear that whole car apart, or just make more rules. And I don't care what flack I get from the groupies, watch and see. He keeps running his mouth, they'll break it off in him. This has nothing to do with wether JD can drive or Rumley and his talents, it's in how you conduct yourself. Sound familiar?
    Up in the air who my next “favorite” driver is. Really losing hope on Bloomer getting anywhere back to “normal”.

Quote Originally Posted by chupp n bloomer fan View Post
    There's nothing wrong with JD's comments. He has every right to say them, and he is mostly right. But it's the same thing as some cop pulling you over for something that's chickensh!t. Your best course of action is to just stfu and move on. Because the powers that be can break it off in you more than you can break it off in them. And if he keeps saying stuff like he did last night, they'll tear that whole car apart, or just make more rules. And I don't care what flack I get from the groupies, watch and see. He keeps running his mouth, they'll break it off in him. This has nothing to do with wether JD can drive or Rumley and his talents, it's in how you conduct yourself. Sound familiar?
    Completely agree.

If you want to treated like a professional.... then act like one. Crying for 4 months about a rule change and then gloating about it when you win isn't really professional.

Rumley and JD need to move on. Then maybe the disciples will.

There ain't much professional about that whole circus.
    Modern Day Wedge Racing
    Florence -2
    Atomic - 1

The heat races last night were good and the mod heats were spectacular. The b-mains in both classes were decent. The Lucas feature I thought was pretty good. Many grooves and racing for most positions on the track. The mod feature was good too. Aukland moved up nicely and is so smooth. It was well worth not getting home til 4:15

Default +1

Quote Originally Posted by huskerdirt View Post
    Completely agree.If you want to treated like a professional.... then act like one. Crying for 4 months about a rule change and then gloating about it when you win isn't really professional.Rumley and JD need to move on. Then maybe the disciples will.
    Glad someone agrees with me. Rules are the same for everyone so stop crying and just race.

Quote Originally Posted by chupp n bloomer fan View Post
    Lol, well, is this the comment we go with when Davenport has something break on the first lap, first turn of a heat? I mean if it's cool to say it about Josh, then it'll be cool to say when it happens to JD sometime. And Landers was dam good too, he had something go wrong in the same heat while leading with about 3 to go. The only two who may have challenged JD, woulda been them two.
    I really just wanted to know what happened to him,I saw in his heat, on race monitor that he made one lap,that's all,wasn't trying to be a a$$

Quote Originally Posted by zyoung25 View Post
    The problem wasnt the track I don't think. A driver told me he felt like he had a better car than some of the guys that finished in front of him, but every time he closed in to pass them, their car too the air off of the nose of his car and he would fall back. Who knows how many other guys had this same problem. Lanigan was just as fast as JD, and never could get out traffic to see if he could catch him or not.

The track was excellent I thought, the race was so so. It wasn't great or terrible. I was just glad to get out of the house again, since I didn't made it florence last weeked.
    Every driver in the field had the same problem I would bet. The way the bodies are built now with no gap on the nose to the ground or the right side, it makes them super tricky in dirty air. You can notice 9/10 when someone enters on the RR quarterpanel of the guy in front, the guy on the outside will take a bad push.

I thought it was a good race.I don't know all the stats about what lap where this or that driver was running or lap times,but I did watch the D8 pas a few cars in the last half of race. I think the way live timing was showing it was not taking into consideration of all the lap traffic were racing side by side of them.There was a lot of side by side racing through out the field.
    IMO it was far from a train race.
    I wish they could do something about the traffic getting out!!!!!!!!!!!!! I sat in line for 1 hour and got home at 4am. SHEWWWWW.
    But I had a great time and will go back to Atomic as many times this year as I can.

That's what I was getting at yeah there weren't a lot of passes late in the race but there were a lot of cars that were going a lap down that raced back. Landers passed davenport back the first time davenport lapped him and they raced back and forth for several laps. I guess my idea of a train race is just different than other people's.

Not tonight them them boys messed with Superman's cape at boyds

Quote Originally Posted by huskerdirt View Post
    Completely agree.

If you want to treated like a professional.... then act like one. Crying for 4 months about a rule change and then gloating about it when you win isn't really professional.

Rumley and JD need to move on. Then maybe the disciples will.
    Figured you would agree........they make a set of rules 1000% aimed at one team and one team only.

Said team is now winning more than they ever were this early last year and basically telling the Lewis lynch mob to suck it.......we are still fast, I'm still a good driver, and your overzealous knee jerk rumley rule change didn't work or do anything to slow me down.............

The message from Jd should be.......Do like us, work and try harder ladies.

As for the tearing them down to the ground every night and still not finding anything on any night except for a bent fuel pedal and some wall scrapes on the spoiler, it will just make the wins sweeter.............and they have plenty of help putting it back together every night, or morning depending on the time of the tear down.

Tear them down, please.............please and please some more, it only motivates......like they need it, right?
    Where is the move over flag when you need it?????

Quote Originally Posted by Cleetus Motorsports View Post
    Glad someone agrees with me. Rules are the same for everyone so stop crying and just race.
    Rules were the same for everybody last year too...........how did that turn out?

Oh yeah, that's right..........ended up with a bunch of worthless and futile meetings in Salem mass. at the end of the year.

He ran 4th tonight at a 4k to win Southern Nationals race at Boyds

Quote Originally Posted by nuff said View Post
    He ran 4th tonight at a 4k to win Southern Nationals race at Boyds
    Cool , another top 5 in the books.

Having a pretty stout year so far, wouldn't you say?

yep I would say and not afraid to pull into any race