For Immediate Release
March 21, 2016

Riley Hickman Doubles Up at the Duck; Cleveland Double-Shot Next

Cleveland, Tennessee (03/21/16) – Riley Hickman enjoyed a stellar outing at Duck River Raceway Park (Wheel, Tennessee) on Saturday night, where he swept the program to claim double wins.

Riley Hickman traveled to Duck River Raceway Park (Wheel, Tennessee) on Saturday night, pulling double duty in both the UCRA Crate Late Model and Super Late Model divisions.

Powering a Rick Hixson-owned, MasterSbilt chassis in the season opener for the United Crate Racing Alliance Series (UCRA), Hickman earned the pole position for the $2,500-to-win feature after timing in quickest in a field of twenty-four cars. Leading all 40-laps, Riley captured his second Crate Late Model victory of the season with Ashley Newman, Rusty Ballenger, Eric Hickerson, and Robert Grant rounding out the top five.

Debuting in a brand-new #R1 Lazer Chassis in the Super Late Model division, Hickman earned another pole position starting spot for the A-Main via preliminary action. Holding off the field for the entire feature, Riley picked up his third victory of the season along with his second win of the night.

“We had the goal of just winning one feature on Saturday night, so to win both was pretty awesome,” said Hickman. “I really want to thank Rick Hixson for letting me drive his car in the Crate Late Model division, while I wait on my new one to be ready. Overall it was a fantastic night.”

Complete results from this event can be found at www.UCRARacing.com and www.DuckRiverRacewayPark.com .

This Saturday, March 26 will see Hickman making the short trip to Cleveland Speedway (Cleveland, Tennessee), where he will enter $2,000-to-win events in both the Super Late Model and Crate Late Model ranks. For more information on the event, please visit www.ClevelandSpeedwayLLC.com .

Riley Hickman would like to thank all of his sponsors including Hickman Manufacturing Company, American Billet, RH Designs, CVR Race Cars, Austin Trucking, A-1 Towing and Recovery, Competition Racing Equipment, MRC Racing Components, Vic Hill Racing Engines, Performance Masters Inc., All-Star Graphix, Stealth Racing Carburetors, Hoosier Racing Tires, JRI Shocks, VP Race Fuels, Comp Cams, Weld Wheels, FSR Racing Products, Design 500, Fel-Pro, KRC Power Steering, Wiles Racing Drive Shafts, Old Man’s Garage, and MSRMafia.com Marketing Services.

For the latest information on Riley Hickman, please visit www.RileyHickman.com .