To all Media Outlets
3/21/2016- Carnesville GA

Parker sets fast time, leads all 50 laps, but barely wins the first FASTRAK SE LM event in 2016

Ron Parker sets fast time, leads all 50 laps and barely wins 50 lap main at Lavonia Speedway, but he did do it in style. Zach Mitchell made it interesting as he worked his way through the field and the last ten laps got really exciting as Mitchell got under Parker time after time, but just couldn’t quite make it stick.

Parker not known as a “slick track” driver has become a master at it taming Lavonia Speedway this past Saturday as he won the $3000 to win FASTRAK Dirt Late Model event. Parker was known in the past as the hammer down, tacky track driver, but since then truly has mastered the slick tracks too. “It was a great win for our team” said Parker in Victory Lane after the event.

“They kept getting low and throwing the loose stuff in the groove and that made it tough in the end and I just have to thank Zach for driving me clean. My tires were gone and doing is best to get by, but this time it worked out for us”.

Parker certainly started the season off right defending his FASTRAK SE Touring Championship.

(Next FASTRAK SE Touring event Toccoa Speedway, Toccoa GA -Saturday April 2nd $2000 to win)!

Finish: 8 Ron Parker, 57 Zach Mitchell, 07 Dale Timms, 21 Frankie Beard, 2c Colby Cannon, 42 Cla Knight, 12m Ryan Montgomery, 11 David Smith, 184 Kyle Lukon, 85 Steve “Hot Rod” LaMance, 187 David McCoy, 131 Vince Fanello, 33 Brent Hilton, 2s Chris Steele, 23 Jimmy Mac, 12 Daniel Wilson, 24 Mathew Nance, 01 Travis Pennington, 18 Chris Osburn, 3a Scotty Chatham, 34 Jim Madden

DNS - 14 Adam Smith, 29 Mitchell Godfrey, 22 Jason Bates

FASTRAK would like to recognize all the 2016 Marketing Partners. Hoosier Racing Tire, Chevrolet Performance Parts, VP Fuels “The official fuel of FASTRAK, ARP Bodies, Rocket Chassis, TNT Chassis