Default UPDATE--REVOLUTION Super Late Model Series

Hey everyone,

So as an official update on the series, here is where we are..

We got a very late start, truthfully probably 6 or 7 months late in scheduling for 2016. At that point, very little was known about either the UFO Series or the AMRA STARS Series schedules for 2016.
    Both of those series have made great strides in scheduling and have excellent schedules now and I seen no room (or reason) to dilute the season with the REVOLUTION Super Late Model Series.

We did not attempt to put this deal together for any reason other than to fill a void in regional super late model competition.That is no longer the case. Both are good series and provide both the regional racers and fans with good paying,quality dirt track racing.

We will continue to look for opportunities for 2017 to fill a void, if we see one and attempt to fill it with some racing value. Perhaps maybe a 4 or 5 race mini series or something to that affect.

Anyway, I just wanted to update and let you all know what is going on. I appreciate the hundreds of people who have given me their time, attention and opinions of what we can do to improve the quality of dirt track racing while hoping to curb the expenses involved. I wasn't doing this for an ego boost or prove a point or anything like that so I have no problem at all stepping back.

Both the ULMS and UFo Series guys as wellas AMRA/STARS guys, while I don't know them well,I do know they have worked very hard to put these deals together,so I encourage you to support them when you can.

Thanks everyone and I will update on 2017 when necessary.

Thanks,

Jimmy Henry
    REVOLUTION Super Late Model Series
    Last edited by Jimmy Henry; 03-22-2016 at 12:04 PM.
    "In a time of deceit, telling the truth is a revolutionary act."
    --George Orwell

Thank you for being open and honest about your intentions for a new series. You did not try to put a square peg into a round hole. Sometimes there is TOO MUCH of a good thing. Best of luck in the future.... if there appears to be a future need, I am sure you will be ready to go!